Should Loganlocos write a book about the history of the SEOAL?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Should Loganlocos write a book about the history of the SEOAL?

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think LL should write a book about the SEOAL.
Vote in the attached poll and let him know in the comments!
Last edited by Orange and Brown on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Should Loganlocos write a book about tue history of tye SEOAL?

Post by Orange and Brown »

I vote heck yes!
To much history to be left for dead!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: Should Loganlocos write a book about the history of the SEOAL?

Post by 1987chieftains »

I'm with ya! It would be a best seller in these parts!

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep, I'm with you guys also. Go for it Locos, I'll be one of the first in line to buy one.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Just one tidbit that I'm not sure if anyone's noticed. Outside of the team stories that has happened this year. What else is the biggest story in the SEO high school sports?? The last year of the old rural league in the state. Correct? The last year of the SEOAL. A league that nearly ever team in the 33/50 corridor has played in, teams from Ironton to Marietta to Zanesville to Chilicothe and I can't think of one team in SEO that hasn't played some team that was or is still a member of the SEOAL. So, why hasn't Gridiron Glory done something on this? No one word has been mentioned. Nothing, Zippo! I have watched every episode this year and nothing. I know the base league is the TVC but come on! Half of the teams in the TVC where in the SEOAL first. I know they are college students blah blah blah. But REALLY?!?!?! Nothing? I don't know, what do you guys think? Am I wrong for thinking this? Am I wrong for thinking the only news organization in the area should have already done something before the league slips below the waves?
Last edited by 1987chieftains on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AT THE RESERVATION
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I say heck yes he should!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i said that when I read the 1st one. I wish someone could write a book about the league. and by reading stuff he's written on here over the years. I think we already know the perfect candidate for the author. and it would be important not to be biased. like the series he is now showing us.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Never say never, but its hard to find the time. I'll continue to share what I have and maybe someday I'll find the time to make a book happen.

Or maybe there is someone else out there who can devote more time to actual writing.

I'm just glad other people are interested in the history in our area.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Yes! Or at least have a website with the information. Lots of people out there would be interested in this I think.

If you wanted to broaden its appeal, you could have the history of every conference in southeastern Ohio, but that might be a bit too much to take on unless there was some collaboration involved.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

A website is in the works. The hardest part I've had is finding the best way to organize what I have.

I have quite a bit on the TVC as well. Would be happy to share what I have with anyone who wants to tackle that kind of project.

I also have the MSL history book somewhere in my basement, although it is probably at least 10 years old at this point.

Return to “Football”