Meigs 41 Alexander 15

ma77ox
Varsity

Re: Meigs 41 Alexander 15

Post by ma77ox »

route7 wrote:What is happening to this thread!?!
It's the last thread for Meigs of the season and no more football talk...So gotta make this one count...lol

But back to this game, we ended on a great win where the boys played hard and have something to build towards next season.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

We at Southern are all glad that you folks are glad Chancey is gone and you have Bartrum. Hopefully you keep him for a long time cause I'm sure when/if he leaves y'all will be trying to get Chancey back.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Jim Ryan wrote:We at Southern are all glad that you folks are glad Chancey is gone and you have Bartrum. Hopefully you keep him for a long time cause I'm sure when/if he leaves y'all will be trying to get Chancey back.
And many of us Meigs Marauder people are hoping Southern does well in the Playoffs.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

ma77ox wrote:
Jim Ryan wrote:We at Southern are all glad that you folks are glad Chancey is gone and you have Bartrum. Hopefully you keep him for a long time cause I'm sure when/if he leaves y'all will be trying to get Chancey back.
And many of us Meigs Marauder people are hoping Southern does well in the Playoffs.
The good thing is y'all can come watch us this week, unless you're going to basketball practice. ;)

Return to “Football”