SEOPS Hippo

Week 10 where are you heading?

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Thursday
Crooksville at John Glenn
Friday
Johnstown at Heath
Saturday
Lutheran East vs Tri-Village(1 PM at Hillard Darby) Will be my 1st time there and first time seeing both teams.
Sat night
Conotton Valley at Bishop Rosecrans
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Week 10 where are you heading?

Post by Orange and Brown »

I'll be at Legendary Dave Boston Field watching the game of the year as THEE NELSONVILLE-YORK BUCKEYES take back the TVC Ohio!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

I'll be at camp Sherman to see the tanks make history

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

SOCI Championship: Portsmouth Notre Dame vs. undefeated East Portsmouth (Sciotoville)

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

8-1 Tri-Valley (D2 R7) at 8-1 Philo (D4 R15)

League and playoff implications.

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

7-2 Notre Dame vs 9-0 Sciotoville East, SOC1 championship on the line, Home playoff game for East, and it will be played at one of the most historic fields in Ohio. Spartan Stadium in downtown Portsmouth. Should be a great game with a great rivalry!!

BLUE AND WHITE
MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

Athens vs Nelsonville York
Portsmouth Notre Dame vs Portsmouth East

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

I'll be watching Whitehall-Yearling violate the Geneva Convention against hapless Fisher Catholic.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Friday Fairland @ Chesapeake
Sat. East @ ND

ROLL PEAKE
bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

formerfcfan wrote:I'll be watching Whitehall-Yearling violate the Geneva Convention against hapless Fisher Catholic.
I'm not familiar with either other than that WY is a very good D3 and FC is a bad D7, why is this game being played?

ROLL PEAKE
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

bbn77 wrote:
formerfcfan wrote:I'll be watching Whitehall-Yearling violate the Geneva Convention against hapless Fisher Catholic.
I'm not familiar with either other than that WY is a very good D3 and FC is a bad D7, why is this game being played?
As a result of realignment that occurred following the 2012-2013 school year, the Mid-State League determined that schools should be mandated to play crossover games between schools of the Ohio Division (larger) and schools of the Cardinal Division (smaller) in football to fill the scheduling gaps necessary since both divisions have less than eight football playing schools participating in it.

Last year's game wasn't that bad: 7-0 WY at half, but then the Rams' depth slowly whittled away an FC team that only had ~17 healthy bodies. Then again, FC was actually somewhat decent last year.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

formerfcfan wrote:
bbn77 wrote:
As a result of realignment that occurred following the 2012-2013 school year, the Mid-State League determined that schools should be mandated to play crossover games between schools of the Ohio Division (larger) and schools of the Cardinal Division (smaller) in football to fill the scheduling gaps necessary since both divisions have less than eight football playing schools participating in it.

Last year's game wasn't that bad: 7-0 WY at half, but then the Rams' depth slowly whittled away an FC team that only had ~17 healthy bodies. Then again, FC was actually somewhat decent last year.
Interesting. Thanks for the explanation

ROLL PEAKE
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Just found out that Harvest Prep plays Fairfield Christian at Millersport.

If this is a night time game, I will be heading there.
Only five minutes from my house.

Return to “Football”