Logan 26 Warren 14

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Re: WK10 Logan @ Warren

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Tomorrow night when the score board clock shows all zeros the SEOAL for the sport of Football will over. The old rivalries will be gone . The tradition will be gone but not the memories . It's hard to believe that this strong league with all the the teams that have participated was sold short due to Schools that had their own agendas . Good luck to any former members in the future . ALL schools that left the league did so for their own reason and was their right to do so whether we agree or not. It's sad that the league that prevailed over the years with so much to give each school and their Students will be just a part of the past. I was always told when one door shuts another one will open . Good luck Chiefs finish up strong and good luck to the Warriors in the future .Go Chiefs!!!!!!

moonshine
SEO

Re: Week 10 Logan @ Warren

Post by moonshine »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
moonshine wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote: I only see one Logan fan on the Ironton/Portsmouth thread that's saying Portsmouth over Ironton. :lol: :lol: :? :?:
Got any crow in the freezer?
Got a few left in there, :lol: but I picked Ironton to get the W. Ole Bait said there was a couple Logan fans that wants Portsmouth to win, I only see one as of now unless another just posted. Me and LHS72. LHS72 says Portsmouth will put it on the tiger in an upset.
I think I will pick Portsmouth, BUT the Chiefs will finish strong tonight with a 4th Quarter rally to win!

Chiefs 24

Warren 20

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

GO CHIEFS!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Go get the last SEOAL win boys. GO CHIEFS!!!

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Good Luck to the Chiefs !

Have gun, will travel
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Leaving Columbus for one more trip down to an SEOAL game.

Hope the Chieftains carry on with last week's momentum.

Go Chiefs!

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

End of truly a great conference.

From a nostalgic perspective Logan deserves this so Go Chiefs!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Great trivia question for locos,with Warren being in full whiteout tonight, has Logan ever played in their purple jerseys as the visiting team before tonight?

javagt
Varsity

Post by javagt »

cbolt wrote:Great trivia question for locos,with Warren being in full whiteout tonight, has Logan ever played in their purple jerseys as the visiting team before tonight?
Years ago, teams wore their light color jerseys at home and dark on the road.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Logan 26 Warren 14

Post by mattash »

Logan 26 Warren 14

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Nice to see Logan close out their season with 2 victories in a row. Also, winning the very last SEOAL game ever is a nice bonus!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A Logan freshman scored the last SEOAL point after Logan's last TD.
Last edited by noreply66 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Nice strong finish for the Cheifs this year. Next year will be a heck of a lot better.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Wanted to say thanks for the Chieftains for another enjoyable football season. I know some will look at the 3-7 record - and a few true mismatches on the scoreboard - and wonder what was enjoyable - but this team was fun to watch improve each week.

Before the season I think there was at least a section of Logan supporters who knew this season could be rough. In fact, I even said before the season that Logan could be 0-9 heading to Warren.

So this team did two games better than the worst case scenario, and frankly, were closer to a .500 team than they were winless. That is an accomplishment based on where the program was in August.

I want to give credit to the 11 seniors who stuck with it - sometimes when a team isn't winning kids are slow to come back from injuries or quite the team altogether. There was almost NONE of that this year. And that is a testament to their leadership. In fact, when the going got tough, these seniors stepped up - especially in the all important Athens game.

And to the underclassmen - it was fun to watch these guys grow this season. These guys took on more responsibility as the year went on and improved each week.

The future can be bright if this team makes a dedicated effort to get better between now an August of 2017. I can't wait to see them do it!

Go Chiefs!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Also - credit to Warren who did not give up on Friday night.

It looks from the outside like Coach Carver was a great hire in Warriorland. Warren has always had size and athletes on the roster. Its been about harnessing that potential.

That was a young football team in blue (well, white, haha) - and I think there is reason to be optimistic for Warren. Also, Casey Adams can sling the football.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Much closer than I expected. Warren's kids played hard, hopefully we are beginning to see the corner turned.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Might be why all the schools left.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Football”