East 32 Notre Dame 26

ManitouDan2
SE

Re: SOC Championship (9-0) East @ (7-2) Notre Dame

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Hats off to both squads , great HS football game.

Buckeye24
Varsity

Re: mad-dogg

Post by Buckeye24 »

Mad-Dogg wrote:I've heard of fans, players and coaches gettin tossed from a game. I've never heard of a member of the chain gang gettin tossed. Anyone know what happened
The word I was getting was that he was stealing signals for ND. First time I've ever heard of that too.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

Even if he was. How could he tell ND from other side of field? I doubt it

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

They clarified on the radio at halftime, said the information given to them was the man walked away from chain duties as a result of threats coming from fans directed at him. Said it was at that time was when fans were asked to back away from track. Said they wanted to clarify as they also thought he was ejected as well. Seems to be that wasn't the case.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

greygoose wrote:They clarified on the radio at halftime, said the information given to them was the man walked away from chain duties as a result of threats coming from fans directed at him. Said it was at that time was when fans were asked to back away from track. Said they wanted to clarify as they also thought he was ejected as well. Seems to be that wasn't the case.
Thanks for the info

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Mailman wrote:Even if he was. How could he tell ND from other side of field? I doubt it
He was texting the calls when he heard them

BLUE AND WHITE
sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

greygoose wrote:They clarified on the radio at halftime, said the information given to them was the man walked away from chain duties as a result of threats coming from fans directed at him. Said it was at that time was when fans were asked to back away from track. Said they wanted to clarify as they also thought he was ejected as well. Seems to be that wasn't the case.
That's probably true. I was at the game and immediately after he left the field they stopped the game and wouldn't continue until fans cleared the track area.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

SEOPlegend wrote:
Mailman wrote:Even if he was. How could he tell ND from other side of field? I doubt it
You can't be serious? To whom? None of the coaches had phones on them.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

Mailman wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:
And by the time he got the call, texted to whoever, they read it. They wouldn't have had enough time to do anything about it.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Well the guys on the radio made it a point to clarify it as they originally thought the same thing. At halftime that was almost one of the 1st things they said they wanted to clarify. Yeah they said at that time fans were no longer aloud on the track. Not sure who the guy is or why anyone would be threatening a member of the chain gang. Then again East ended with 13 penalties, maybe the fans wanted in on the action. LOL. Not sure what was said or anything they just said threatening remarks.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

SEOPlegend wrote:
LOL, this is such a stupid comment. If he was texting the calls he sure as crap wasn't doing a good job as East was able to move the ball. Like the guy would know what the call was as well as be standing next to the coach each time he was giving the kids the play. LOL

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

I was there, he walked away due to threats. he didn't steal signs. didn't get tossed. don't be stupid! tbink before you type idiotic things ppl! Geez! texting signs! Ivery heard it all!

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

Lmao only east fans.

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Neutron Man wrote:I was there, he walked away due to threats. he didn't steal signs. didn't get tossed. don't be stupid! tbink before you type idiotic things ppl! Geez! texting signs! Ivery heard it all!
Actually he did get tossed and he began to get threats because of what he was doing.

BLUE AND WHITE
SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Mailman wrote:
Mailman wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote: He was texting the calls when he heard them
And by the time he got the call, texted to whoever, they read it. They wouldn't have had enough time to do anything about it.
Well that's just what he was doing, I don't know how successful it was but still lol

BLUE AND WHITE
SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Noitall wrote:Lmao only east fans.
Please stop with the negativity.

BLUE AND WHITE
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

SEOPlegend wrote:
Neutron Man wrote:I was there, he walked away due to threats. he didn't steal signs. didn't get tossed. don't be stupid! tbink before you type idiotic things ppl! Geez! texting signs! Ivery heard it all!
Actually he did get tossed and he began to get threats because of what he was doing.
No he wasn't. Please just stop. I'm sure the guys on the radio have WAY more access to information then you. Please just stop.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

SEOPlegend wrote:
Stop with being an idiot

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Mailman wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:
Stop with being an idiot
Okay you are ridiculous. You can't say anything positive to the kids, you have to call me a idiot for something that did happen. Maybe he didn't get tossed but I know for a fact that he was cheating and texting the defensive plays to somebody.

BLUE AND WHITE
Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

SEOPlegend wrote:
Mailman wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote: Please stop with the negativity.
Stop with being an idiot
Okay you are ridiculous. You can't say anything positive to the kids, you have to call me a idiot for something that did happen. Maybe he didn't get tossed but I know for a fact that he was cheating and texting the defensive plays to somebody.
I was very positive earlier in this thread and others. Go back and look. Said it was a great game. Said good luck in playoffs. Said brown was a beast.

Return to “Football”