East 32 Notre Dame 26

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Re: SOC Championship (9-0) East @ (7-2) Notre Dame

Post by SEOPlegend »

js7_22 wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:Very humble sir and very happy for the boys this year going undefeated. This is what this page is for. To argue, and give your opinion. If you cant handle tough love sir then you don't need to comment. It is what it is, East is the better team in this matchup and yes Notre Dame blowed out some teams but you cant forget that there starters play the whole game. East does the same thing to teams but with the exception of Oak Hill and Alexander there jv is in 4th quarter and 3rd in some cases.
You do realize they (ND) removed some of the starters and let younger guys play...They have more than 11 guys on the team (21-22 to be exact).

The definition of humble must be a bit different for you. East blew (blowed is not a word) out 5 teams with a combined record of 10-35, far from spectacular.

Like I have said, East is a good team, I do not discredit that at all. I just find what you say about them to be VERY uneducated and juvenile at best.
And tell me how are my comments uneducated? They are undefeated...

BLUE AND WHITE
SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

js7_22 wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:Very humble sir and very happy for the boys this year going undefeated. This is what this page is for. To argue, and give your opinion. If you cant handle tough love sir then you don't need to comment. It is what it is, East is the better team in this matchup and yes Notre Dame blowed out some teams but you cant forget that there starters play the whole game. East does the same thing to teams but with the exception of Oak Hill and Alexander there jv is in 4th quarter and 3rd in some cases.
You do realize they (ND) removed some of the starters and let younger guys play...They have more than 11 guys on the team (21-22 to be exact).

The definition of humble must be a bit different for you. East blew (blowed is not a word) out 5 teams with a combined record of 10-35, far from spectacular.

Like I have said, East is a good team, I do not discredit that at all. I just find what you say about them to be VERY uneducated and juvenile at best.
The thing is that nobody likes East and will never give them credit. That is what this boils down to, they could win the state championship and people will still say something about them. It has been like this for years and it will continue to be like that. I mean these kids are undefeated and SOC Champs and people like yourself are still trying to bring them down.

BLUE AND WHITE
Stone Cold
JV Team

Re: WK10 (9-0) Sciotoville East @ (7-2) Notre Dame

Post by Stone Cold »

SEOPlegend wrote:
js7_22 wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:That's comical ^^ Oak Hill didn't pass at all against East and even Fayetteville was passing the ball on them and they are really slow. Notre Dame has two fast players, there line is average and a qaurterback that won't be able to pass against boys that can move. The question is will Notre Dame be able to match all the talent East has?
Fayetteville was passing on who? They completed a couple of passes, and most were just 3 yard quick hits outside. If they were so successful passing the ball, why didn't they stick to it and use it? Because it didn't work, that is why. Where do you get your information? Hanging around outside of the film room? East saw Oak Hill's 2nd/3rd string QB...

Why don't you cut down some more players, superstar. If you would like to start a name calling war, that is fine, we could go on and on about that, but some of us are choosing to respect that. Like you said, you just graduated from East, so we all know you just want them to do well, that is great, but why put down every team they play week to week? Young and classless.

Oak Hill who had their 1st string QB when ND played, they also attempted to throw and got picked off 3 times while doing so. So saying they will struggle with the pass is "up in the air" until Saturday. East will move the ball, as will Notre Dame, turnovers and penalties will be crucial in this game. Players will come in extra tense and hyped up, who will settle down first and draw first blood?
Nobody is downing anybody, I predicted my score by two TDs and you sir are the one that commented back. Watch and see, Notre Dame is not on East level yet.
How is Notre Dame not on east level yet?

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
AllAboutTheU
Freshman Team

Post by AllAboutTheU »

js7_22 wrote:
AllAboutTheU wrote:The reason their starters play the whole game is bc they have to play the whole game! ND does not have skilled position backups. East has played the same competition as the Titans, the only team that is really worth anything this year would be Alexander but they are not very good. ND has played Southern who is in the top 8 in the region and Fayetteville Perry who was 6-2 coming into the ND game. Don't get me wrong East is good, but as far as saying ND is not on their level idk about that. What level is East on, surely not Burg level. ND needs to be able to match the physical play of East plain and simple, if they don't ND will lose.
Great observation and an educated response. This will be a dogfight in my opinion. I don't think ND will try to match up with physical play to be honest. Playing smart and limiting mistakes will help them out more than anything. They must not get into a physicality matchup, I don't believe they can win that. But spreading out the defense, no costly penalties and pick up positive yardage with their speed will help Notre Dame.

East must not have penalties and personal fouls. They have a balanced attack but I'm sure we will see the wishbone style ground and pound out of them until it is stopped.
What I meant by matching the physical play was to not be intimidated by the physical play by East.

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

SEOPlegend wrote:
js7_22 wrote:

The thing is that nobody likes East and will never give them credit. That is what this boils down to, they could win the state championship and people will still say something about them. It has been like this for years and it will continue to be like that. I mean these kids are undefeated and SOC Champs and people like yourself are still trying to bring them down.
Are you delusion? Where in my statement you just quoted that I have said anything negative about them? I said "what you say" about them is uneducated and juvenile. I say over and over in my statements that East is a very good team. If you go back and read you will see that.

You in your own words just said that East is not liked by anyone. But you need to take a step back and look at what you say. It's not that they dislike the kids, it's rather the words you speak and how you say them is what people dislike. They dislike you and others alike, no matter the school.

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

AllAboutTheU wrote:
js7_22 wrote:
AllAboutTheU wrote:The reason their starters play the whole game is bc they have to play the whole game! ND does not have skilled position backups. East has played the same competition as the Titans, the only team that is really worth anything this year would be Alexander but they are not very good. ND has played Southern who is in the top 8 in the region and Fayetteville Perry who was 6-2 coming into the ND game. Don't get me wrong East is good, but as far as saying ND is not on their level idk about that. What level is East on, surely not Burg level. ND needs to be able to match the physical play of East plain and simple, if they don't ND will lose.
Great observation and an educated response. This will be a dogfight in my opinion. I don't think ND will try to match up with physical play to be honest. Playing smart and limiting mistakes will help them out more than anything. They must not get into a physicality matchup, I don't believe they can win that. But spreading out the defense, no costly penalties and pick up positive yardage with their speed will help Notre Dame.

East must not have penalties and personal fouls. They have a balanced attack but I'm sure we will see the wishbone style ground and pound out of them until it is stopped.
What I meant by matching the physical play was to not be intimidated by the physical play by East.
I like it.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

SEOPlegend wrote:
js7_22 wrote:

They are undefeated and they are SOC champs, but if ND wins, they also will be SOC champs.

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Mailman wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:
js7_22 wrote:

They are undefeated and they are SOC champs, but if ND wins, they also will be SOC champs.
Yes I know this, I was just saying East wins the SOC regardless.

BLUE AND WHITE
AllAboutTheU
Freshman Team

Post by AllAboutTheU »

JS did not say anything negative about East. He admitted East is a good football team, just don't beat your chest when the only team East has beat is Oak Hill which compares to ND beating Fayetteville Perry. I am a fan that follows all county teams and I think these two teams are the best in SOC I.

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

AllAboutTheU wrote:JS did not say anything negative about East. He admitted East is a good football team, just don't beat your chest when the only team East has beat is Oak Hill which compares to ND beating Fayetteville Perry. I am a fan that follows all county teams and I think these two teams are the best in SOC I.
Thank you, finally someone can see the truth.

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Stone Cold wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:
js7_22 wrote:
Fayetteville was passing on who? They completed a couple of passes, and most were just 3 yard quick hits outside. If they were so successful passing the ball, why didn't they stick to it and use it? Because it didn't work, that is why. Where do you get your information? Hanging around outside of the film room? East saw Oak Hill's 2nd/3rd string QB...

Why don't you cut down some more players, superstar. If you would like to start a name calling war, that is fine, we could go on and on about that, but some of us are choosing to respect that. Like you said, you just graduated from East, so we all know you just want them to do well, that is great, but why put down every team they play week to week? Young and classless.

Oak Hill who had their 1st string QB when ND played, they also attempted to throw and got picked off 3 times while doing so. So saying they will struggle with the pass is "up in the air" until Saturday. East will move the ball, as will Notre Dame, turnovers and penalties will be crucial in this game. Players will come in extra tense and hyped up, who will settle down first and draw first blood?
Nobody is downing anybody, I predicted my score by two TDs and you sir are the one that commented back. Watch and see, Notre Dame is not on East level yet.
Not yet, they lost two times so there is one difference and to one team that East beat. They almost lost to Eastern Pike and we all know jv was in 4th quarter for East. The line does not compare to what East has and I dont believe Notre Dame has more talent skill position wise as a whole. That is my reasoning.

BLUE AND WHITE
SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

AllAboutTheU wrote:JS did not say anything negative about East. He admitted East is a good football team, just don't beat your chest when the only team East has beat is Oak Hill which compares to ND beating Fayetteville Perry. I am a fan that follows all county teams and I think these two teams are the best in SOC I.
I also think ND is one of the best in the league behind Oak Hill, nobody is "beating their chest" either. East also played Valley and Alexander that would compete well if they were in this division so you cant say that.

BLUE AND WHITE
js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

SEOPlegend wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote: Nobody is downing anybody, I predicted my score by two TDs and you sir are the one that commented back. Watch and see, Notre Dame is not on East level yet.
Not yet, they lost two times so there is one difference and to one team that East beat. They almost lost to Eastern Pike and we all know jv was in 4th quarter for East. The line does not compare to what East has and I dont believe Notre Dame has more talent skill position wise as a whole. That is my reasoning.
It's literally like speaking to a child. You can never truly compare wins and losses from team to team. But I'm sure telling you this is a waste of time like normal. FYI, Notre Dame never almost lost to Eastern. Were you there? Notre Dame was never in jeopardy of losing. They are two different teams, why is that so hard to understand?

Both lines have their advantages. East line is bigger and use their size to run more power up the middle. Notre Dame is quicker and uses that to block while their faster backs can hit the hole and get to the second level. Size has very little to do with success, ask Covington.

Your opinion is one most people will agree is one dimensional and it shows your immaturity.

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

js7_22 wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
It's literally like speaking to a child. You can never truly compare wins and losses from team to team. But I'm sure telling you this is a waste of time like normal. FYI, Notre Dame never almost lost to Eastern. Were you there? Notre Dame was never in jeopardy of losing. They are two different teams, why is that so hard to understand?

Both lines have their advantages. East line is bigger and use their size to run more power up the middle. Notre Dame is quicker and uses that to block while their faster backs can hit the hole and get to the second level. Size has very little to do with success, ask Covington.

Your opinion is one most people will agree is one dimensional and it shows your immaturity.
My opinion might be that sir but I have dealt with fans from different East opponents every week and i have been right every week. Just like how lots of people thought Oak Hill was going to beat them. So listen im sure i will see you at the game and after the game you will see. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLUE AND WHITE
AllAboutTheU
Freshman Team

Post by AllAboutTheU »

I hope it is a good game Saturday and the better team will win. Being 9-0 is no easy task so more power to East, but you have to give respect to ND and quit saying they have not beat anyone. Just like JS said be humble about your victories and your team.

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

AllAboutTheU wrote:I hope it is a good game Saturday and the better team will win. Being 9-0 is no easy task so more power to East, but you have to give respect to ND and quit saying they have not beat anyone. Just like JS said be humble about your victories and your team.
Listen all I said was to begin with is East wins by 2 touchdowns and then people started to jump on me. So this isn't my fault.

BLUE AND WHITE
Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

East won by 10 last year, both teams played Oak hill to the wire. Seems to me like they are on the same level.

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

SEOPlegend wrote:East by 2 touchdowns. These boys have not played to there potential thus far. With Scott being back brings back a lot of opportunities for them. They are 9-0 and looking for the tenth. I won't be surprised to see them play there best game and dismantle Notre Dame. Notre Dame has a good team this year but a roster filled with 18 boys won't cut it going against one of the best teams if not the best in the region. Kayser and Johnson will do what they do and yes they might score as well but East also has Brown and Scott running for them as well. If East stops Kayser they win easily which I predict they will.
You sure that is all you said? Don't play the victim now. You made your bed, now lay in it.

You're a kid, we def get that. It's a shame you haven't been taught to be a bit more humble.

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

js7_22 wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:East by 2 touchdowns. These boys have not played to there potential thus far. With Scott being back brings back a lot of opportunities for them. They are 9-0 and looking for the tenth. I won't be surprised to see them play there best game and dismantle Notre Dame. Notre Dame has a good team this year but a roster filled with 18 boys won't cut it going against one of the best teams if not the best in the region. Kayser and Johnson will do what they do and yes they might score as well but East also has Brown and Scott running for them as well. If East stops Kayser they win easily which I predict they will.
You sure that is all you said? Don't play the victim now. You made your bed, now lay in it.

You're a kid, we def get that. It's a shame you haven't been taught to be a bit more humble.
I graduated 6 years ago, technically not a kid.

BLUE AND WHITE
SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

js7_22 wrote:

Defending my team is all im doing. And you are the one that commented a reply in another thread giving your statement about how Oak Hill only beat them in the last seconds. So dont mention me first and then call me not humble.

BLUE AND WHITE

Return to “Football”