SEOP

Re: Region 21 Updates

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Valley takes the Region again.

Tribal Force
Riding the Bench

Post by Tribal Force »

Looks like Valley may play Ready in first round. How it looking now. Valley is still a legit team and very talented. Burg was just the better team last night and wanted it more. I believe Valley will win the region if they play the way they are capable of.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Drew Pastuer has it 1. Fort Frye 2. Grandview Hts 3. Valley 4. Paint Valley 5. Chesapeake 6. River 7. Ready 8. Cardington Lincoln.

886ffman
Waterboy

Post by 886ffman »

Valley is tough and very talented but I wouldn't count anybody out yet. Don't engrave the trophies quite yet.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

896ffman wrote:Valley is tough and very talented but I wouldn't count anybody out yet. Don't engrave the trophies quite yet.
No one is saying that, but as the defending Regional Champ, they are in the conversation.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Valley's line needs to step up. They have the skilled kids to win the region but the line play did not look good. Injuries may have played a part.

Tribal Force
Riding the Bench

Post by Tribal Force »

wobycat wrote:Valley's line needs to step up. They have the skilled kids to win the region but the line play did not look good. Injuries may have played a part.
That is the worst they have looked all year.They looked like they were sleepwalking. I think they week off really affected them. I'm sure the coaching staff will have that corrected this week.

Return to “Football”