1994 John Tyler vs Plano East State Semi Final

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

1994 John Tyler vs Plano East State Semi Final

Post by Mad-Dogg »

I know this is not ohio but I was searching for various videos on youtube and I found the entire 1994 texas state semi final game between john tyler and plano east. For the ones who don't know it was one of the best finishes ever.

https://youtu.be/ocU2hldL7A8

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
greygoose
SEOPS

Re: 1994 John Tyler vs Plano East State Semi Final

Post by greygoose »

Yeah I remember seeing this one other time, clicked a link that said greatest high school game ever. Or greatest ending ever and watched the last 3 min. of the game, first time I had watched the entire game though. Only parents or relatives would've been left in the stands 41-17 with 3 min. to go, wasn't anyone thinking of a comeback.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

greygoose wrote:Yeah I remember seeing this one other time, clicked a link that said greatest high school game ever. Or greatest ending ever and watched the last 3 min. of the game, first time I had watched the entire game though. Only parents or relatives would've been left in the stands 41-17 with 3 min. to go, wasn't anyone thinking of a comeback.
No joke. I learned my lesson about leaving a game early. I left a basketball game early in think my sophomore yr. We were playing fairland at home and we were down like 20 goin into the 4th. We ended up winning like 97-94 in triple ot

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Pretty sure this game won an award at the ESPYs. Showstopper of the Year, or something like that.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

ironman02 wrote:Pretty sure this game won an award at the ESPYs. Showstopper of the Year, or something like that.

It won the showstopper award in 95

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Here's Bleacher Report 8 minute video on it