region 23 playoff picture

svac83
SE

region 23 playoff picture

Post by svac83 »

Here is my shot at region 23 i know almost nothing bout a lot of these teams. so this is all numbers based for me. so i could be way off.
1. River 18.83... they have a guaranteed minimum of 13.22 there other points come from. winning out and. Shenandoah beating Caldwell. monroe central beating frontier, Toronto beating Edison and Madonna.
2. fort Frye 16.585... they have a guaranteed minimum of 13.00. i have them winning out and getting second level points from.waterford beating federal hocking, northridge beating utica, frontier beating monroe central, buckeye trail beating monroe central, caldwell beating west muskingham and the winner of shenendoah caldwell game
3. chesapeake 16.172 guaranteed minimum of 10.72. i have chesapeake winning out. if they lose to rock hill they would finish at 12.944. other points come from. oak hill beating green, symmes valley beating northwest, coal grove beating fairland
4. newark catholic 15.85... guaranteed minimum of 11.60 i have them beating northridge and loosing to watkins memorial. they would finish with a 17.0 average and finish second by beating watkins memorial., other points come from licking valley beating watkins memorial, nelsonville york beating vinton county, columbus academy beating londan, utica nortridge winner and lakewood beating granville.
5. centerburg 15.10 guaranteed minimum 9.4 i have centerburg winning out. point form the elgin east knox game, danvile beating bradford and cardington lincoln beating highland if they lose to east knox would be 12.25.
6. cardington lincoln 14.70... guaaranteed minimum 9.2 points. i have them winning out. other points by worthing ton christian beating berne union. the northmor fredericktown winner and the highland mount gilead winner if they lose to highland they would finish at 11.75.
7. barnesville 11.257 they have a guaranteed minimum of 10.07. i have them loosing to union local getting second level points by. shneandoah beating caldwell, bishop rosecrans winning out.
from hear on out i have no idea[/b

8.southeastern 9.75 i have southeastern winning out. they could lose out. i have no good idea. eastern beating linsly wva, paint valley beating adena.
9.bishop ready 9.588 i have them beating meadowbrook loosing to fayetteville. if they beat fayetteville 12.335. other points lima central catholic beating huron, st marys central catholic beating st. josephs central catholic.
10. dawson bryant 9.555 i have them beating fairland lossing to rock hill. if they beat rock hill they would be at 13.111only second level additional points is portsmouth west beating batavia.3
11. grandview heights 9.367 i have them beating grove city christian and lossing to bexley. i have centinneal beating linden mckinley, afrientic beating briggs, west jefferson beating madisin plains, and grove city christian beating millersport. if they would beat bexley 14.059.
12. bellaire 8.68 . i have them loosing out. if they would beat union local and lose to martins ferry 12.61 points, beat them both they could finish 15.63. beating martins ferry and loosing to union local gives them. 11.715
13. paint valley 8.20... i have them beating adena and loosing to piketon. if they beat piketon can finish 11.25
14. east knox 6.80 if they beat centerburg could be, this would put them in 9.6 area.
other teams mathmatically alive but dont think they have any real shot.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: region 23 playoff picture

Post by EasternDspy »

Your totals are way lower then on Pastuers page

gils
JV Team

Post by gils »

Ready will run the table and finish 7 in the region. Looking at Fayetteville's schedule it is weak compared to Ready's ,do not be surprised that game will not be close IMO.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Highland is Playing really well as of late and I think they beat Cardington.
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

2 things first I said I don't know much of anything about these teams. I chose team with better record in each game. And even though on a few teams I knew about and I thought it might go a little different I did it all the same so that maybe it would be closer.. secondly Pasteur uses a average to come up with points.. I have tried several times in past years and I can never add up wins to get his point total until week 10 because it is a average and for some reason in almost every division every year his total projections are higher then actual.. but it is all fun and informational for me

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

svac83 wrote:2 things first I said I don't know much of anything about these teams. I chose team with better record in each game. And even though on a few teams I knew about and I thought it might go a little different I did it all the same so that maybe it would be closer.. secondly Pasteur uses a average to come up with points.. I have tried several times in past years and I can never add up wins to get his point total until week 10 because it is a average and for some reason in almost every division every year his total projections are higher then actual.. but it is all fun and informational for me

Thanks for the hard work I still don't understand it all.

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

I believe the your dead on 1 - 4. There are a few toss up games that could determine 5-8. I'd love to see River, Newark Catholic in week 12.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:Highland is Playing really well as of late and I think they beat Cardington.
^^this

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Pastuer has River and Fort Frye as clinched.

Moe
Waterboy

Post by Moe »

I'd just like to see Fort Frye finally get past a first playoff game!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

That's the goal get that first playoff win and build from there.

rockcoach
Freshman Team

Post by rockcoach »

River -Newark Catholic week 13.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

rockcoach wrote:River -Newark Catholic week 13.

Just not sure how good Newark Cath really is. A healthy Mccomas could make Chesapeake the team to beat.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Chesapeake's only question coming into this season was the line play. Well, Outside of the Ironton game, Peake has dominated the ground attack all year. My pick is between Peake (with McComas healthy) and River, they've beat some good teams

ROLL PEAKE
rockcoach
Freshman Team

Post by rockcoach »

After week 8, this is my end of season prediction:
1. River
2. Newark Catholic
3. Fort Frye
4. Chesapeake
5. Centerburg
6. Dawson-Bryant
7. Bishop Ready
8. Either Cardington-Lincoln or Barnesville

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Anyone really know anything on Ready besides Devin Dukes?
Last edited by EasternDspy on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rockcoach
Freshman Team

Post by rockcoach »

Running back is a stud, and QB is very good. Really nice size and very athletic team. Look at their loses and then watch some highlights on max preps. Good team!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Yea nobody wants to play Ready.

outerbanksjake
JV Team

Post by outerbanksjake »

Not sure where Barnesville will finish, But I can say this with a great deal of accuracy. Their TB Caide Bunfill is probably one of the top three backs in this region. Bunfill is about 210 and runs about a 50 flat 400 meters. He has already surpassed 1,300 yards for the season.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Players of the year Region 23
1. Devin Dukes Rb Ready
2. Lukas Islay QB River
3.Casey McComas QB Peake
4.Casey Lewis 1304 yards 11.5 yards per 25 total Td
5.Jacob Rings Rb Centerburg
6. Caide Bunfil RB Barnesville
7. Kyle Gibson RB Newark Cath
Last edited by EasternDspy on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football”