region 23 playoff picture

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: region 23 playoff picture

Post by EasternDspy »

Stan_Marsh wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:Looking at Centerburg they barely beat some bad teams. Thoughts on Centerburg @ Fort Frye?
Centerburg is going to struggle coming up with an answer for Fort Frye's rushing attack, and once they do, if they do, Fort Frye may throw the ball a couple times and it will really throw the Trojans for a loop.

I'm not looking for Centerburg to get shut out, but I'm certainly not looking for them to exactly light up the score board. They do have a decent little QB, RB, and receiver and they may be pesky and keep a couple drives alive with some nice 3rd down conversions.

I will say this about C-berg, they are excellent at taking advantage of mistakes by opponents. They have a kicker whose range is probably high 30's so can't turn the ball over in your own terrirory. They tend to live off the big play.

If Fort Frye takes care of business like they have been this season I see this being a 35-14 ball game in the Cadets favor. If Fort Frye plays sloppy, the Cadets would still be my favorite, but I look for something along the lines of 42-28 or 28-21.

I really think the Cadets can get a playoff victory in this one. Eastern and Efarns let me take a minute to humble myself and admit how I'm truly believing that I was dead wrong on some of the criticism I have directed towards the Cadets and made claims of them being 1 and done in week 11 again. I think Fort Frye has a special group and not that they need my approval obviously, but I'm very impressed with what they have done. Some may say they did not play a tough schedule, ok so be it, but they DOMINATED their schedule. My apologies for being such a turd lol

Big time redemption this season for the Cadets. If you look last year they were (10-0) but they struggled to score and had a ton of close games last year. This year they have almost tripled total offense and have smashed everyone on the schedule which was the same. Casey Lewis got his 30th Td tonight. When teams key on Casey they have shown to have other weapons. Difference in this team is then other Cadets team is the size on both sides the ball. Big Caleb Kehl becoming a force on the inside. 17 Srs are a combined (35-5) in the reg season and finished with a 22 reg season win streak. Hope to get Clay Baker back as he was a key part of this team on both sides of the ball. Garrett Lochary end the season with 13 Tds both as a Wr and RB. Brady Carpenter is a nice big WR and great LB. Can't wait til Friday I'm stoked.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Heard Barnesville star RB Caide Bunfil got hurt tonight.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

EasternDspy wrote:Heard Barnesville star RB Caide Bunfil got hurt tonight.
Well that could make for a problem...

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Stan_Marsh wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:Heard Barnesville star RB Caide Bunfil got hurt tonight.
Well that could make for a problem...

Not sure how bad but there is a ton of get well soon Caide stuff on Twitter. He has been almost the whole team.

Return to “Football”