(f) Wellston 43 Meigs 12

Bird Dog
All Conference

Re: WK9 Wellston (3-5) @ Meigs (3-5)

Post by Bird Dog »

Meigs defense is HORRIBLE. Have they just laid down and quit or what?

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

I thought this coach was supposed to be the almighty?

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Marauders can't tackle. At all.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

1906 wrote:I thought this coach was supposed to be the almighty?

I never said he was almighty as a coach but as a person he's as good a guy as you'll ever meet.

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

Bird Dog wrote:

I never said he was almighty as a coach but as a person he's as good a guy as you'll ever meet.
I know you didn't say that but its been throwed around a time or two

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Bird Dog wrote:

Yeah, I can't speak for the woes of the football team but he is a great guy and role model for young athletes. An impressive individual.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

I'm at a loss of words about this game, We won't beat Alexander!!!

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
MeyerSpread
JV Team

Re: (f) Wellston 43 Meigs 12

Post by MeyerSpread »

Keep your heads up, Meigs! Go beat Alex!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Meigs for about the 4th or 5th time just collapsed.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

ma77ox wrote:After watching Wellston play versus Athens and NY, It is pretty obvious they want to run the ball, in fact against Athens they ran the ball 43 times compared to 10 passing attempts, that's even being down by 30 points.

In the NY game they had 50 rushing attempts compared to 16 passing attempts.

Their Offense is a more of a ground it out a few yards at a time. Meaning they aren't going to put up many points, I think in both games they only attempted to go deep 3 times.

I think Meigs will put up the points against Wellston and they won't be able to keep up. I'm actually gonna predict we beat them by several touchdowns.

My guess will be:
Meigs 38
Wellston 13
"A few yards at a time"? More like chunks at a time!

"I think Meigs will put up the points against Wellston and they won't be able to keep up"....yeah, Wellston got tired of waiting on Meigs to keep up, so they put the HAMMER down!

And you were almost spot on with the score, well done buttercup.

george
Freshman Team

Post by george »

ma77ox wrote:I'm at a loss of words about this game, We won't beat Alexander!!!

What can you say Action speaks louder then words

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

thebarlowbandit wrote:
ma77ox wrote:After watching Wellston play versus Athens and NY, It is pretty obvious they want to run the ball, in fact against Athens they ran the ball 43 times compared to 10 passing attempts, that's even being down by 30 points.

In the NY game they had 50 rushing attempts compared to 16 passing attempts.

Their Offense is a more of a ground it out a few yards at a time. Meaning they aren't going to put up many points, I think in both games they only attempted to go deep 3 times.

I think Meigs will put up the points against Wellston and they won't be able to keep up. I'm actually gonna predict we beat them by several touchdowns.

My guess will be:
Meigs 38
Wellston 13
"A few yards at a time"? More like chunks at a time!

"I think Meigs will put up the points against Wellston and they won't be able to keep up"....yeah, Wellston got tired of waiting on Meigs to keep up, so they put the HAMMER down!

And you were almost spot on with the score, well done buttercup.

That's why they are called predictions and can be wrong, plenty of other people to respond to, but you chose to continue to show you're love for me.

Take notice people thbarlowbandit only comments on posts I make, I think he has a crush.

If you notice I posted above saying I was at a loss for words and we won't beat Alexander.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Question for the Wellston people...Does #70 have any schools looking at him, He is a BEAST!!!

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Don't flatter yourself. Few just have the blind ignorance of your post. Enjoy your win over Alex next week, because the hardwood will bring more disappointments

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

thebarlowbandit wrote:Don't flatter yourself. Few just have the blind ignorance of your post. Enjoy your win over Alex next week, because the hardwood will bring more disappointments
I notice you NEVER comment your thoughts on any games, never add any info. Your whole purpose on here is to look for post by Ma77ox, but never post on them until AFTER the game is over and I'm wrong on my predictions.

Here is an idea, instead of showing your jealousy of me from the High School days, why don't you make a comment about your thoughts on the game, what was it Meigs didn't do right?

Oh wait you will say it's all my kids fault because he isn't good enough like you said in previous posts.

Make sure to post in the Meigs @ Alexander post and give your thoughts about the GAME instead of waiting til it's over and making your post about ME!!!

Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

thebarlowbandit wrote:Don't flatter yourself. Few just have the blind ignorance of your post. Enjoy your win over Alex next week, because the hardwood will bring more disappointments
You beat me to it...

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Stone Cold wrote:
You beat me to it...
You're too slow...that was several days ago...Say what you want, But watching kids I know play a game they love, whether they win or lose...The kids will never disappoint me. whether it be on the football field, hardwood or baseball field...Best thing in the world for a Father to be able to do, and it's only enjoyed for so long, and you can bet your @ss I will be enjoying it until he graduates.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

ma77ox wrote:Say what you want, But watching kids I know play a game they love, whether they win or lose...The kids will never disappoint me. whether it be on the football field, hardwood or baseball field...Best thing in the world for a Father to be able to do, and it's only enjoyed for so long, and you can bet your @ss I will be enjoying it until he graduates.

No truer words have ever been spoken in this forum. Have always said I enjoy watching my sons and daughters play more than I ever enjoyed the game myself. Including all those kids that grow up with them, it is special. And that time is fleeting. Enjoy it while it lasts.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Abe Froman wrote:
ma77ox wrote:Say what you want, But watching kids I know play a game they love, whether they win or lose...The kids will never disappoint me. whether it be on the football field, hardwood or baseball field...Best thing in the world for a Father to be able to do, and it's only enjoyed for so long, and you can bet your @ss I will be enjoying it until he graduates.

No truer words have ever been spoken in this forum. Have always said I enjoy watching my sons and daughters play more than I ever enjoyed the game myself. Including all those kids that grow up with them, it is special. And that time is fleeting. Enjoy it while it lasts.
And it goes by so fast, but you have people come on here and bash you if you coached youth league...But that's the best thing in the world is watching the children grow and when they get in high school and still play, that's the greatest.

I have watched 2 of my boys graduate and not looking forward to my last one only having 2 more seasons of Basketball, 2 more of baseball and one more of Football. You don't get these days back and I will show my support until he walks across that stage.

These losers that wanna knock me or my boy don't bother me a bit.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

If they don't bother you, then you wouldn't post about it twice on the same thread. Also, calling people losers and then saying you're a trying to be positive role model doesn't make you a positive role model; it makes you a hypocrite.

Return to “Football”