East 42 Symmes Valley 0

mattash
Site Admin

East 42 Symmes Valley 0

Post by mattash »

Symmes Valley wins big last week, can they upset the 8-0 Tartans?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Mailman
All Conference

Re: WK9 Symmes Valley (2-6) @ East (8-0)

Post by Mailman »

Not a chance. East very big!!

Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

East by a bunch

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Running clock east by 40

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Tartans remain undefeated. Is it a coincidence that the only two teams that are undefeated around here are right beside each other?? Big brother in Wheelersburg and little brother in East. Crazy huh!

BLUE AND WHITE
Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

SEOPlegend wrote:Tartans remain undefeated. Is it a coincidence that the only two teams that are undefeated around here are right beside each other?? Big brother in Wheelersburg and little brother in East. Crazy huh!
Please, PLEASE!!! don't say that East is the only team in the area that could beat Burg!!

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Mailman wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:Tartans remain undefeated. Is it a coincidence that the only two teams that are undefeated around here are right beside each other?? Big brother in Wheelersburg and little brother in East. Crazy huh!
Please, PLEASE!!! don't say that East is the only team in the area that could beat Burg!!
No, I'm not like that "bangbros" kid lol but I am a fan of both schools just I come from East. I don't see why both schools can't get along, I mean they are neighbors that don't play each other and both are very good for there divisions.

BLUE AND WHITE
keepinitreal
Waterboy

Post by keepinitreal »

Like u it is cool I went to both burg and grad from East! It's AWESOME that both teams are top in both SOC!!! I played on the East Team that played against Burg in 91 and we all kno that story! I'd love to see these 2 schools back each other no reason not to!!!!

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

keepinitreal wrote:Like u it is cool I went to both burg and grad from East! It's AWESOME that both teams are top in both SOC!!! I played on the East Team that played against Burg in 91 and we all kno that story! I'd love to see these 2 schools back each other no reason not to!!!!
Exactly, they are the two best in both SOC's. They can get along.

BLUE AND WHITE
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

SEOPlegend wrote:
keepinitreal wrote:Like u it is cool I went to both burg and grad from East! It's AWESOME that both teams are top in both SOC!!! I played on the East Team that played against Burg in 91 and we all kno that story! I'd love to see these 2 schools back each other no reason not to!!!!
Exactly, they are the two best in both SOC's. They can get along.
They are the best 2 schools from their respective conferences in SOCI and SOCII

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

That's exactly what I said. ^^

BLUE AND WHITE
BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

SEOPlegend wrote:That's exactly what I said. ^^
Funny how East fans come crawling out of their caves to "beat their chests" as if leading in the SOC 1 is some stop the world accomplishment. East is good for the SOC 1, but outside of it, they are just another middle of the road team. When they win 2-3 games in the playoffs we can begin to talk about them...

For now Burg is the team in Scioto County.

keepinitreal
Waterboy

Post by keepinitreal »

From now on seriously??? Burg HAS been te best team for years, yeah they may get beat here and there but tradion speaks for itself!! I'm not banging my chest at all, I'm proud of both teams. I am honored to coach East and we are trying to build a great program. Not beating any thing here!!!

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

This East team isn't big outside of Scott, isn't overly fast outside of Brown (who could play on any team in SE Ohio; great athlete) isn't a great receiving team outside of Bruton, and Rowe isn't this eye-popping quarterback; however, they play with a tremendous amount of heart, play the most physical brand of football (sometimes chippy but that's what happens when you play that physical) and swarm to the ball on defense. This game will be over at halftime. East 60 Symmes 8. East could win a playoff game, maybe two this postseason. I walked away last week highly impressed that their coaching staff gets the most out of each individual player and their individual talent.

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

BiddyBallDaddy wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:That's exactly what I said. ^^
Funny how East fans come crawling out of their caves to "beat their chests" as if leading in the SOC 1 is some stop the world accomplishment. East is good for the SOC 1, but outside of it, they are just another middle of the road team. When they win 2-3 games in the playoffs we can begin to talk about them...

For now Burg is the team in Scioto County.
You have never said something good about East. They just beat the team that your from, and you still have something negative to say. All I said was that Burg and East are the two best teams in both respective conferences, there is nothing untrue about that statement. Grow up sir, these are kids you are talking about.

BLUE AND WHITE
Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

Am I guessing wrong or is he from Northwest?

Jeremy ghs05
Waterboy

Post by Jeremy ghs05 »

East is a very good team but in 2 years the competition will be up to east level teams like Symmes Valley and Green and northwest will be loaded

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Blue33 wrote:Am I guessing wrong or is he from Northwest?
He is from Oak Hill

BLUE AND WHITE
Carter
Riding the Bench

Post by Carter »

East-42

SV-12

keepinitreal
Waterboy

Post by keepinitreal »

Jeremy ghs05, I agree with you SV and Northwest is gng to get better, and without a doubt Coach Newsome at Green is going to have them ready for conference play in the years ahead, but remember East is a very HEAVY JR and SOPH team, they lose 5 seniors on D and about the same on O. They start 1-sophmore on Defense and 1-Freshman so they will be looking good for the next few as well. GOING TO GET CROWDED at the top of SOC 1!!

Return to “Football”