- Site Admin
- Posts: 1527
- Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:35 pm
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:09 am
Should be an extremely close game. Have to give the nod to West M to get their 1st and only win of the season.
- Varsity Backup
- Posts: 753
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:21 pm
- Location: wellston
West M 27-22
GO BUCKEYES ROCKETS AND BENGALS.....
- Freshman Backup
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:09 pm
If west can throw the ball they win, if not then Ivey wins.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:27 am
I saw caldwell run with fort frye all through the first half last week. This is an expected result. CHS-SHS will be interesting.
- All State
- Posts: 2697
- Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm
sbam wrote:I saw caldwell run with fort frye all through the first half last week. This is an expected result. CHS-SHS will be interesting.
Call it what you will but Fort Frye scored 9 Tds on 29 plays.