River 22 Buckeye Trail 7

Twogirls
Waterboy

Re: WK9 River (8-0) @ Buckeye Trail (5-3)

Post by Twogirls »

lol ok coach

you sure are passionate about a team you have no ties to.

but i know your ties so its all good.

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

Field conditions were pretty bad but River didn't impress me much. Guarantee they get beat by 25+ first game of playoffs. There a one man offense that a good division 6 school will shut down.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Froggy801 wrote:Field conditions were pretty bad but River didn't impress me much. Guarantee they get beat by 25+ first game of playoffs. There a one man offense that a good division 6 school will shut down.

Who is better Fort or River?

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

EasternDspy wrote:
Froggy801 wrote:Field conditions were pretty bad but River didn't impress me much. Guarantee they get beat by 25+ first game of playoffs. There a one man offense that a good division 6 school will shut down.

Who is better Fort or River?
Fort Frye by 20+

osu
Freshman Team

Re: River 22 Buckeye Trail 7

Post by osu »

Lol. No way fort wins by 20+. Fort and river are very similar teams and would likely come down to less than a td. River plays a tougher schedule and will be ready come playoff time. Would love to see fort and river in the regional final but fort needs to focus on winning a playoff game. If they draw bishop ready first round it could be another first round loss.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

osu wrote:Lol. No way fort wins by 20+. Fort and river are very similar teams and would likely come down to less than a td. River plays a tougher schedule and will be ready come playoff time. Would love to see fort and river in the regional final but fort needs to focus on winning a playoff game. If they draw bishop ready first round it could be another first round loss.

It's not that much of a tougher schedule both schedules in the bottom half. I mean who has River beat? A down Shadyside team, Toronto , and Bellaire? Bellaire might not end up with a winning record. Waterford could probably beat all 3 they are tough this year. If you want to tell me River is the better team that could be true but don't give me that crap about schedule. If these 2 teams ever lineup up on the gridiron the schedules and record will be thrown out the window. Both teams have a ton of experience both have played great teams the last few years. I would love to see this matchup.

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

osu wrote:Lol. No way fort wins by 20+. Fort and river are very similar teams and would likely come down to less than a td. River plays a tougher schedule and will be ready come playoff time. Would love to see fort and river in the regional final but fort needs to focus on winning a playoff game. If they draw bishop ready first round it could be another first round loss.
I completely disagree with that I've watched both teams play Trail and River and Fort Frye are nothing alike. River is a one man team Fort Frye has multiple people that can make plays River has 2 Isley and Caretti is all they got. There defense didn't impress me near as much as Fort Frye did. I hope they get to play each other just to prove that Fort is better by at least 20 points

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

River's opponents: 31-49 (37-51 counting Columbus Crusaders); beat three teams above .500 (not counting CC) & beat/play four 1-win teams
FF's opponents: 33-56; beat two teams above .500 & beat/play three 1-win teams

River's is slightly better; nothing to really oversell as a big difference come playoff time.

RiverboatGambler
Waterboy

Post by RiverboatGambler »

Waterford would beat Shadyside, Bellaire, and Toronto in girls basketball.

In football, Waterford would lose, by a lot.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

RiverboatGambler wrote:Waterford would beat Shadyside, Bellaire, and Toronto in girls basketball.

In football, Waterford would lose, by a lot.

No way I hope they play Shadyside is not that good this year. Waterford is a lot better then you think. Ain't no team in region 27 that would beat Waterford by a lot.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

enigmaax wrote:River's opponents: 31-49 (37-51 counting Columbus Crusaders); beat three teams above .500 (not counting CC) & beat/play four 1-win teams
FF's opponents: 33-56; beat two teams above .500 & beat/play three 1-win teams

River's is slightly better; nothing to really oversell as a big difference come playoff time.

Agreed.

osu
Freshman Team

Post by osu »

River beat 3 solid playoff teams and fort Frye beat one. That experience playing playoff teams will make a difference. Fort Frye is not twenty points better than river. But we will find out.

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

osu wrote:River beat 3 solid playoff teams and fort Frye beat one. That experience playing playoff teams will make a difference. Fort Frye is not twenty points better than river. But we will find out.
Besides Bellaire Rivers 2 wins against playoff teams are division 7 schools. River isn't as good as everyone thinks. We will find out come week 11

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

osu wrote:River beat 3 solid playoff teams and fort Frye beat one. That experience playing playoff teams will make a difference. Fort Frye is not twenty points better than river. But we will find out.

I'm telling you now if these 2 teams play it won't come down to who played who. Like I said Fort has 17 Srs they've played playoff games , big games , and small games. River is just as experienced to.

Return to “Football”