Wheelersburg 42 Valley 0

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: Wheelersburg 42 Valley 0

Post by wobycat »

JTEK wrote:
wobycat wrote:We were around 6 yards a carry against Waverly yand around 8 yards a carry against Jackson.

Out rushed waverly by about 100 yards

Got out rushed by Jackson(just barely) but we had about 1/2 the attempts as them.
Just curious what the yds/carry against jackson would have been minus dyers 75yd run and Holden's 45 yd scamper on the fumble?
I'm not certain a fumble is considered to the total rushing. Maybe it is. And not sure why you're taking away dyers run. let's say he didn't run that far. How do you know they wouldn't have kept the drive going but I'll play the game.

It would have dropped it to 110 yards or so and would have been close to a 4 yard average. Still good.

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

fbnut wrote:
wobycat wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Name one team you'd switch olines with? Seriously, what does dominant mean? People think we are barely moving the ball. These posts. SMH.
Dominant to me is driving the guy across from you off the line of scrimmage where your rb doesn't get touched until he is 3-4 yds across the line, then having your rb lower his shoulder and hit the d linemen who is already going backwards another 3-4 yds and doing this on a consistent basis. This years line constantly allows way to much penetration and very rarely moves anyone off the line. The best you can hope for this year is that the dline slants out of the running lane or the online can manage to turn the dlinemen enough to create a running lane. This years oline never drives anyone off the line.

Wow so what teams are what you call Dominant?? Zero LOL....... I do not see one team this year by your standards having a Dominant line and for the Region also... You paly to your strengths and that is what the Burg is doing..and will continue to do

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Addiction rates must have gotten higher since the beginning of the football season because a lot of people on here are saying Wheelersburg isn't dominating. Considering that they've only given up 68 total points all season is pretty darn good. Whatever these people are taking to be delusional to the point where they say Wheelersburg hasn't been dominant is just ignorance and stupidity.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

Jason Vorhees wrote:Addiction rates must have gotten higher since the beginning of the football season because a lot of people on here are saying Wheelersburg isn't dominating. Considering that they've only given up 68 total points all season is pretty darn good. Whatever these people are taking to be delusional to the point where they say Wheelersburg hasn't been dominant is just ignorance and stupidity.
I'm going with the addicts I guess. I like the D, I don't think there great but very solid. I just don't think this team is on the same level as the last 3. I'm not saying there terrible I just don't think there great. the offensive lines the burg had in 14 and 15 dominated and punished people. The burg backs were down feid a bit before they had to worry about defenders. This is actually kind of funny usually people jump on burg because they say we think are poop don't stink now we have burg people saying I don't think we're all that great and other fans saying stop it you really are great :D

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

I think burg is one year away from having the team to win the state. Good enuff offense and defense to play with anyone. Only thing I would hope someone would work on is pass coverage! Been like this for years. So much room to opponents receivers I was thinking cause we don't want to give up the big play. But after the Minford game I'm worried about the deep ball period.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Jesus Christ this game ended a week ago. Put your lotion away.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

CavalierAlum05 wrote:Jesus Christ this game ended a week ago. Put your lotion away.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss

Return to “Football”