Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: WK8 Huntington (3-4) @ Unioto (5-2)

Post by smurray »

Unioto taking care of business and hoping for help from Piketon.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

After what happened last year I hope no one gets tossed out can't afford to lose anyone for the last 2. Tanks roll in this one. Everything I'm hearing out of camp Sherman sounds like the jv guys won't get in here if they can score 70 they will lot of bad blood. Huntington has a good qb and wr combo could be a problem. Still have tanks by 3 or more scores.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Unioto by 4 scores. Unioto has more on the line then to worry about trying to hang 70 on a team they've got problems with. They've still have a shot at playoffs and quite frankly if they're more worried about hanging 70 on a team that doesn't matter a whole lot maybe they have their priorities all wrong. This is a game you get in get it done get your guys out hopefully injury free and get ready to take on a Piketon team they HAVE to beat to have any shot at playoffs.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Ya last year Huntington didn't matter much either till they won the game lol. I would much rather have the tanks focused on Huntington this week. Piketon is next week this is the game that matters the most. We have to win every game. Focus on huntsmen this week.

king kong
Freshman Team

Post by king kong »

Unioto should roll in this contest.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Rolltanks wrote:Ya last year Huntington didn't matter much either till they won the game lol. I would much rather have the tanks focused on Huntington this week. Piketon is next week this is the game that matters the most. We have to win every game. Focus on huntsmen this week.
Yeah but you said they planned on not playing JV if they get up and want to score 70 and leave starters in. That's not smart ball, I never said anything about focusing on Piketon prior to Huntington but if you get up by enough to pull starters you should. Simply saying don't take a chance on injuries because there's bad blood, just not what a team with playoff hopes should be doing. Worrying about hanging 70 and leaving starters in, classless if that happens.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

greygoose wrote:
Rolltanks wrote:Ya last year Huntington didn't matter much either till they won the game lol. I would much rather have the tanks focused on Huntington this week. Piketon is next week this is the game that matters the most. We have to win every game. Focus on huntsmen this week.
Yeah but you said they planned on not playing JV if they get up and want to score 70 and leave starters in. That's not smart ball, I never said anything about focusing on Piketon prior to Huntington but if you get up by enough to pull starters you should. Simply saying don't take a chance on injuries because there's bad blood, just not what a team with playoff hopes should be doing. Worrying about hanging 70 and leaving starters in, classless if that happens.
I'm not talking on the phone with coaching staff. Relax its just chatter from players I'm sure they play it like every other game. They have played the jv guys against the other teams number ones in almost every game. I'm sure they will do the same here given the chance. 70 is just an arbitrary number. The kids want to win this game bad and leave no doubt. I like that attitude.

BullTank
Riding the Bench

Post by BullTank »

A lot of ppl may not know the back story to last year's game. During the game the Unioto locker room was ransacked and ppl stole pretty much everything including clothing and shoes. After the game players and fans were using racial slurs towards Unioto players which caused minor scuffles. It was embarrassing to see how the Huntington administration and sheriff's department did nothing to protect those players. That was the last SVC game I saw. I expect Unioto to exact that revenge it a mighty way this year. I jus hope both teams do it between the whistles. Should be some niece collisions on Friday night!

UN 56
Hunt 14

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BullTank wrote:A lot of ppl may not know the back story to last year's game. During the game the Unioto locker room was ransacked and ppl stole pretty much everything including clothing and shoes. After the game players and fans were using racial slurs towards Unioto players which caused minor scuffles. It was embarrassing to see how the Huntington administration and sheriff's department did nothing to protect those players. That was the last SVC game I saw. I expect Unioto to exact that revenge it a mighty way this year. I jus hope both teams do it between the whistles. Should be some niece collisions on Friday night!

UN 56
Hunt 14
Oh wow, no I hadn't heard that. That's a shame, well here's hoping the game is clean and there's no BS like that going on again. From the sounds of that guessing this game will see few more cops watching over the area.

HighLightReel
Freshman Team

Post by HighLightReel »

Ah the Unioto faithful crack me up...

This is going to be a physical game... very physical..
Last edited by HighLightReel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

FannyPack
Freshman Team

Post by FannyPack »

It happened to Westfall last year too. Where there's smoke...

2015-2016 Basketball Pick 'Em Champion while picking correctly 81% of the time.

Return to “Football”