Site Admin

Symmes Valley 54 Manchester 6

Post by mattash »

Taking the Vikings with a 21 point win

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
noles_fan
S

Re: WK8 Manchester (1-6) @ Symmes Valley (1-6)

Post by noles_fan »

What happened with Manchester I thought they were on the verge of being a decent program?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

DVII school with a small roster lost a lot of talent over last couple years and injuries hit them before season ever started. They're exactly where everyone thought they would be. Symmes Valley being 1-6 is the bigger surprise to me.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

I believe Coach Cook and the Hounds lost about 23 seniors from last year's team.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

NewEra wrote:I believe Coach Cook and the Hounds lost about 23 seniors from last year's team.
LOL, According to Maxpreps they have 20 on the roster, they didn't lose 23 seniors, LOL. That's funny. Most schools would never see a loss of 23 unless it's a large school. Yeah that isn't accurate at all.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

greygoose wrote:
NewEra wrote:I believe Coach Cook and the Hounds lost about 23 seniors from last year's team.
LOL, According to Maxpreps they have 20 on the roster, they didn't lose 23 seniors, LOL. That's funny. Most schools would never see a loss of 23 unless it's a large school. Yeah that isn't accurate at all.

Yeah, I'm probably off on my number, but I heard they did lose a large number of players to graduation.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Symmes Valley gets their second win of the season. Running clock in the second half. Symmes is slowly improving. Plus, outside of Paden City, their schedule has been brutal for thus far. Probably shouldn't have lost to Green but their numbers are way down from the usual Symmes Valley team.

loveofsports
Waterboy

Post by loveofsports »

It is my understanding that this will be the first game of the year that the Vikings have all their starters playing. They are improving greatly over what they were when the year started. Even with the loss at ND Saturday. Keep working hard Vikings!

Return to “Football”