Region 27

svac83
SE

Re: Region 27

Post by svac83 »

i think if notredame beats fayetteville the East game means little except for seeding

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

svac83 wrote:i think if notredame beats fayetteville the East game means little except for seeding
Ummm means a lot, SOC title on the line for Notre Dame. Could possibly mean home game or not for East depending on a few things.

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

SEOPlegend wrote:
mattash wrote:East vs. Notre Dame week 1o is huge
East will get them by atleast 2
You do realize Notre Dame lost on a last second catch to Oak Hill, that same team that gave East fits.

Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

Notre dame is 1 dimensional...they can't throw the ball. East will be in the backfield all night...

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

js7_22 wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:
mattash wrote:East vs. Notre Dame week 1o is huge
East will get them by atleast 2
You do realize Notre Dame lost on a last second catch to Oak Hill, that same team that gave East fits.
And you realize that one man can't beat this undefeated team. Kaser won't be able to do all that cutting against a defense that's way faster than his own offense.

BLUE AND WHITE
js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

SEOPlegend wrote:
js7_22 wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote: East will get them by atleast 2
And you realize that one man can't beat this undefeated team. Kaser won't be able to do all that cutting against a defense that's way faster than his own offense.
Kayser is only one man, correct. But you also have Johnson who has over 800 yards rushing as well. Cassidy can throw the ball, but to this point they have limited it.

Could we see Notre Dame throw the ball more? Possibly. Should be a good one.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

What notre dame does friday & against east means a lot since southern beat notre dame early in the season. Those are major 2nd level points. Notre dame & what they do are the keys to this region, it will determine a lot!

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Not a chance

BLUE AND WHITE
js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

SEOPlegend wrote:Not a chance
Out of school already? Practice should be starting up...

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

js7_22 wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:Not a chance
Out of school already? Practice should be starting up...
You're right kid it does at East around this time, I know this because I graduated 6 years ago from the school. I also know that East will win against your team just like they have all year. I'm a fan not a student sir.

BLUE AND WHITE
Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Post by Lovebball42 »

Anybody have a prediction of who gets out of this region?

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Waterford,or shadyside,sciotoville over their head over rated play in weak league if it was a medium to strong league they would be number 1 in the region.When your unbeaten and still only 3rd speaks for its self.Not trying to down grade them,the numbers shows league is weak..

:roll: cats :roll:
Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

ttomcat 80 wrote:Waterford,or shadyside,sciotoville over their head over rated play in weak league if it was a medium to strong league they would be number 1 in the region.When your unbeaten and still only 3rd speaks for its self.Not trying to down grade them,the numbers shows league is weak..
I agree with shadyside & waterford. If Danville gets in, they can make some noise as well. Looking at their schedule and they have played several schools in D6 and a D4.

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

ttomcat 80 wrote:Waterford,or shadyside,sciotoville over their head over rated play in weak league if it was a medium to strong league they would be number 1 in the region.When your unbeaten and still only 3rd speaks for its self.Not trying to down grade them,the numbers shows league is weak..
Sciotoville has always played in that league, they actually scheduled some bigger schools this year to help. They aren't a very big school or area so its tough to gets kids out to play, most kids that live in that area go to surrounding schools. You're correct, the league as a whole may be down but this isn't the same Sciotoville team that you've seen in the past. May be one of the better ones ever if not the best. They still have a lot of younger guys that will be back next year as well. I wouldn't speak too soon until they match up with one of the power houses from the TVC

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford is just as physical as last years Caldwell team that smashed East.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

East loses first playoff game.... Badly!!

TheSportsGuy
Freshman Team

Post by TheSportsGuy »

EasternDspy wrote:Waterford is just as physical as last years Caldwell team that smashed East.
No.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

TheSportsGuy wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:Waterford is just as physical as last years Caldwell team that smashed East.
No.

You saying that Waterford is not physical?

TheSportsGuy
Freshman Team

Post by TheSportsGuy »

EasternDspy wrote:
TheSportsGuy wrote:
No.

I am not saying that they aren't physical, but to say that they are as physical as Caldwell was the last few seasons is a major stretch. Caldwell's physicality may very well be the most distinguishable trait that propelled them to 31-6 with 4 playoff wins in the past 3 seasons. This Waterford team is not quite on that level. Waterford has gone 9-21 the past 3 seasons with no playoff appearances.

Also, what do you gain from stating that this year's Waterford team is better than last year's East team? If we want to compare apples to apples, last year Waterford lost later in the season to a South Gallia team that East beat in its opener. East also made the playoffs. Either way, last year is gone. Both are solid teams in the region, and we'll see how the cards fall. Having a little playoff experience under your belt can't hurt.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

TheSportsGuy wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:
TheSportsGuy wrote:
No.

I am not saying that they aren't physical, but to say that they are as physical as Caldwell was the last few seasons is a major stretch. Caldwell's physicality may very well be the most distinguishable trait that propelled them to 31-6 with 4 playoff wins in the past 3 seasons. This Waterford team is not quite on that level. Waterford has gone 9-21 the past 3 seasons with no playoff appearances.

Also, what do you gain from stating that this year's Waterford team is better than last year's East team? If we want to compare apples to apples, last year Waterford lost later in the season to a South Gallia team that East beat in its opener. East also made the playoffs. Either way, last year is gone. Both are solid teams in the region, and we'll see how the cards fall. Having a little playoff experience under your belt can't hurt.

I was relaying a message from a Caldwell fan that has seen Waterford. He said they would be much to physical for East. Waterford hasn't even played up to potential I believe they are saving Bellville. Bellville is a monster and hasn't even got more then 8-10 carries a game because Waterford has not needed to.

Return to “Football”