Nelsonville-York 63 Alexander 0

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK8 Alexander (1-6) @ Nelsonville-York (5-2)

Post by noreply66 »

Corso wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:Nelsonville runs wild, notches another bit of revenge from last year.
Yep. A revenge beat down is in order. Could have beaten them last year but we had a janitor for a coach, and we all know how that one ended. After this one the Spartans will be wishing Arno would come back out of retirement. :mrgreen:
Not so much the coach as it is the players. As you see coach Adams at Athens was coach of the year with Buttow and those other athletes. What's athens doing this year with the coach of the year ? Lol. Revenge tour ? Give me a break. Like I said they will lose when play a decent team...Newark Catholic, liberty center, playoffs. Wake up clown.

and where is your team?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

noreply66 wrote:
Corso wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
Yep. A revenge beat down is in order. Could have beaten them last year but we had a janitor for a coach, and we all know how that one ended. After this one the Spartans will be wishing Arno would come back out of retirement. :mrgreen:
Not so much the coach as it is the players. As you see coach Adams at Athens was coach of the year with Buttow and those other athletes. What's athens doing this year with the coach of the year ? Lol. Revenge tour ? Give me a break. Like I said they will lose when play a decent team...Newark Catholic, liberty center, playoffs. Wake up clown.

and where is your team?
His team has a big fat mathematically eliminated beside of it!

Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

Bighitsinc wrote:
noreply66 wrote:
Corso wrote:

and where is your team?
His team has a big fat mathematically eliminated beside of it!
My team is NY but I'm a realist. Some of you like to think you know football and are blinded by your kids playing, ur glory days when you played or whatever the reason. Tell me how good we are when we lose in the playoffs again. If I felt this was a good team I would say it but we just aren't. Payback tour lol. That's funny!!

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

What's funny is the athlete whose name you chose to spell wrong is at OSU.
Where did you play?

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

NY is/was better than us at every aspect of the game. I wish NY the best in the playoffs. They are a quality team.

Go Alex. Go TVC.

Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

Bighitsinc wrote:What's funny is the athlete whose name you chose to spell wrong is at OSU.
Where did you play?
Great response, lol. Why would you even bring that up?Did I say anything negative about him ? Reread everything i wrote. Like I said typical football knowledge from some of you.
Just tell me who our quality win is ? Trimble ? Lol

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Congrats to NYB on another win.
Glad to see y'all doing so well.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Corso wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:Nelsonville runs wild, notches another bit of revenge from last year.
BINGO! (See underlined above.)

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.

Return to “Football”