Waterford 54 South Gallia 0

mattash
Site Admin

Waterford 54 South Gallia 0

Post by mattash »

How many yards Johnny South Gallia Football going to have? Can lead them to a win?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK7 Waterford (5-1) @ South Gallia (2-4)

Post by EasternDspy »

Nope bad matchup for the Rebels

Johnny gets 80

Waterford 44
South Gaila 8

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Is South Gallia trying to run the double wing?

route7
Freshman Team

Post by route7 »

Raider6309 wrote:Is South Gallia trying to run the double wing?
Its the 'double wing' formation, but they just dive ahead or sweep with Johnny Sheets. They run some counters with the other wing, but not much of those classic double wing plays

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

Been slacking on following the rebels this year... How many rushing yards does johnnie have? I know he had the huge game against Manchester, but I don't know much more

oldgrumpy
Riding the Bench

Post by oldgrumpy »

Waterford by a lot!!! way to fast for SG and they shut sheets down! although he is a beast! Great season Sheets, wrong offence for ya

morganjones
Riding the Bench

Post by morganjones »

oldgrumpy wrote:Waterford by a lot!!! way to fast for SG and they shut sheets down! although he is a beast! Great season Sheets, wrong offence for ya
I havent see this kid play. what kind of runner is this kid? What offense would suit him?

Go Falcons! Fly High!

Resurgent_Thinker
Riding the Bench

Post by Resurgent_Thinker »

Waterford by 4 TDs

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Sheets has 1202 yards through 6 games

oldgrumpy
Riding the Bench

Post by oldgrumpy »

morganjones wrote:
oldgrumpy wrote:Waterford by a lot!!! way to fast for SG and they shut sheets down! although he is a beast! Great season Sheets, wrong offence for ya
I havent see this kid play. what kind of runner is this kid? What offense would suit him?

Go Falcons! Fly High!
He's big , strong and fast. See's the field really well. Put this kid in an I pro set formation give him space and ability to burst on his first steps.
Nothing negative meant about Mr sheets he's a real talent!

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

I watched Eastern play both teams and Waterford is just flat out solid at every position. The best player will be in Red but the best team will be in Green.

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

Do they have the fullback for the I ? More often the not in the I you need a stronger line to hold blocks for a second longer then a wing... The I you have to wait and read your fullback or lead blocker... Meanwhile a dive in the wing is a quick hitter that your line needs to hit the first person and throw them off balance and let your back hit the hole full speed..

therealmvp
Waterboy

Post by therealmvp »

MeyerSpread wrote:I watched Eastern play both teams and Waterford is just flat out solid at every position. The best player will be in Red but the best team will be in Green.
#50 for Waterford will be the best player out on the field he is one heck of a nose guard

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

realdonaldtrump wrote:Watch out for #40 from sg, he likes to reach for private places :lol:
Did he touch you in your no- no place?

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

therealmvp wrote:
MeyerSpread wrote:I watched Eastern play both teams and Waterford is just flat out solid at every position. The best player will be in Red but the best team will be in Green.
#50 for Waterford will be the best player out on the field he is one heck of a nose guard

I forgot about Waterfords Nose Guard. I would say you are correct. I will change it to best offensive player will be wearing red.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Still don't know why Waterford isn't getting Belleville more touches

oldgrumpy
Riding the Bench

Post by oldgrumpy »

Sggrad06 wrote:Do they have the fullback for the I ? More often the not in the I you need a stronger line to hold blocks for a second longer then a wing... The I you have to wait and read your fullback or lead blocker... Meanwhile a dive in the wing is a quick hitter that your line needs to hit the first person and throw them off balance and let your back hit the hole full speed..
back cant hit the hole at full speed from 1 yrd behind the line of scrimmage. I do understand what your saying but it also kind of contradicts .

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

oldgrumpy wrote:
Sggrad06 wrote:Do they have the fullback for the I ? More often the not in the I you need a stronger line to hold blocks for a second longer then a wing... The I you have to wait and read your fullback or lead blocker... Meanwhile a dive in the wing is a quick hitter that your line needs to hit the first person and throw them off balance and let your back hit the hole full speed..
back cant hit the hole at full speed from 1 yrd behind the line of scrimmage. I do understand what your saying but it also kind of contradicts .
I was a simple lineman... I knew if we came out in the I form, I was to hold my block for a second longer and get the the second level against some defenses( such as a 4-4 or 4-3). Meanwhile if we came out in the wing T form, I was to hit the first guy I seen and stay on him and hope my back won the one on one with the linebacker, and I was lucky enough to have a couple good backs that could win that match up.

oldgrumpy
Riding the Bench

Post by oldgrumpy »

Sggrad06 wrote:
oldgrumpy wrote:
I was a simple lineman... I knew if we came out in the I form, I was to hold my block for a second longer and get the the second level against some defenses( such as a 4-4 or 4-3). Meanwhile if we came out in the wing T form, I was to hit the first guy I seen and stay on him and hope my back won the one on one with the linebacker, and I was lucky enough to have a couple good backs that could win that match up.
I hear ya sggrad06! maybe I should have said they run a double wing T !rugby style sheets is lined up as a tight end 1 yard off the line and given the ball! But I certainly understand your point as well

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Wildcats continue their winning ways.

Return to “Football”