Trimble 42 Southern 14

TVC
Varsity

Re: WK7 Trimble (4-2) @ Southern (6-0)

Post by TVC »

The Ohio State like schedule is proving Southern overrated. However the game plan of not giving the ball to your playmakers is a head scratcher.
Trimble playmakers are getting touches and it is showing.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

First half of schedule was definitely the easier of the two

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Well that didn't turn out like I expected

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Keep rolling cats..

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Re: Trimble 42 Southern 14

Post by MeyerSpread »

I can't say I'm surprised by this outcome. Trimble is a very well coached, hard nosed football team!

Like I said in my first post Southern still has a lot to play for but they will have to find a way to play without Blanks to have success.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I am really happy to see Trimble(Read about)Trimble posting another win.
For a team, who was/is rebuilding, they seem to have gotten things going.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

No Hardy on offense for the Cats due to a hand injury, so what do they do? Run the wishbone at will for almost 400 yrds of rushing. The defense played extremely well too. In my opinion this was the best game the Cats have played this year.

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

MeyerSpread wrote:I can't say I'm surprised by this outcome. Trimble is a very well coached, hard nosed football team!

Like I said in my first post Southern still has a lot to play for but they will have to find a way to play without Blanks to have success.
Tough loss for Southern but congrats to Trimble they flat ran over the tornadoes last night. Is Blanks out rest of the year Meyer?

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

Bird Dog wrote:
MeyerSpread wrote:I can't say I'm surprised by this outcome. Trimble is a very well coached, hard nosed football team!

Tough loss for Southern but congrats to Trimble they flat ran over the tornadoes last night. Is Blanks out rest of the year Meyer?
Im not sure but he had a pretty big brace on his knee last night and hasn't played for 3 weeks so I imagine it's some sort of tear.

george
Freshman Team

Post by george »

Trimble was the better team but showed a lot of lack of class scoring late in the game and Trimble fans ringing victory bell

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

george wrote:Trimble was the better team but showed a lot of lack of class scoring late in the game and Trimble fans ringing victory bell
Phil must have wanted to introduce Chancey to the Hocking :roll: :roll: :roll:

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Well let see a lot of class what about playing their Jonny cash song bringing the hit stick to the field that !!! Class.Also we had 2 freshman and 2 soph. In the back field against their No 1 D. The last 54 yards cry me a river.Let the fresh. Score.

:roll: cats :roll:
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

You can run all night,but sooner or later the cats are going to cut you down.Roll cats roll.

:roll: cats :roll:
Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

Be carefull boasting to much you might have to play the tornadoes again and it won't be that easy again.

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

ttomcat 80 wrote:Well let see a lot of class what about playing their Jonny cash song bringing the hit stick to the field that !!! Class.Also we had 2 freshman and 2 soph. In the back field against their No 1 D. The last 54 yards cry me a river.Let the fresh. Score.
Trimbles varsity fullback scored the last touchdown.

Southern always plays the Johnny Cash song in pre game? Is Trimble the only team allowed playing it?

Trimble kicked Southerns butt. End of story.

Great chance these two play again... I hope Blanks and Hardy are healthy and it's one hell of a game!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Southern poked the bear, the bear woke up. I do like the 3 top teams in region 27 are TVC Hocking teams. I'd like to see Waterford vs Trimble week 13 in Athens

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Southern didn't play Johnny Cash 2 years ago when we played there. They played it Friday, supported mohawks, and brought a hit stick, all of that is stuff. Trimble does. The varsity fullback that scored is a freshmen and hasn't had but a few carries all year. He was rewarded for the good blocking he had. Too darn bad if you don't like it they scored late, if Southern didn't want them to score they should've stopped them

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes

Return to “Football”