East 36 Eastern Pike 14

Mailman
All Conference

Re: WK7 East (6-0) vs Eastern Pike (4-2)

Post by Mailman »

Dicwag22 wrote:Any updates for this game?
Check scores and updates. Last I checked 8-7 East

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

14-7 East

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

East- 20
Eastern-7
Half
Sloppy game by eastern thus far. I know we got more offense than the QB and RB between the tackles.

GO EAGLES
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

final??

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

36-14 just like I said by 3 touchdowns East. Not one personal foul either, those boys played on a new level. It's funny to see the comments about them on here.

BLUE AND WHITE
BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

SEOPlegend wrote:36-14 just like I said by 3 touchdowns East. Not one personal foul either, those boys played on a new level. It's funny to see the comments about them on here.
Why is it funny? Because it's true? Sorry but when they win with class and quit the 5-6 personal foul games they can gain some respect.

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

BiddyBallDaddy wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:36-14 just like I said by 3 touchdowns East. Not one personal foul either, those boys played on a new level. It's funny to see the comments about them on here.
Why is it funny? Because it's true? Sorry but when they win with class and quit the 5-6 personal foul games they can gain some respect.
They just did tonight buddy lol no personals.

BLUE AND WHITE
BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Re: East 36 Eastern Pike 14

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

Yayyyy congrats on no personal fouls, big accomplishment!!! Some teams go an entire season without 1...

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

The fact you have to brag about no personal foul calls tells us all we need to know. Congrats on the win though

asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

Good win, Eastern was a little better than I thought. Prayers for Devon Stevens on a speedy recovery. On another note I hope that the coaching staff realizes now that vs better teams they need to get our backs running down hill, keep our backs shoulders squared to the LOS, none of them are extremely fast so running them sideline to sideline is to a good Ds advantage. Glad to see no personal fouls but been to clean up penalties a little more. They really have the "potential" to be a great team if their cards are played correctly. To be continued

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Eagles have to cut back on the mistakes,dropped passes,wrong routes. Been nice to of had Gray for the 2nd half ( shoulder) but we have to change our offensive play calling when the D is on to us Martin and Gray up the middle don't take long to catch on to and cost us when we got stopped on the goal line. On a good note I thought the D looked really good at times just have to stop letting receivers get behind us but they play hard for most playing both sides of the ball.Now we get back to practice and get ready for the Green Bobcats.

GO EAGLES
SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

BiddyBallDaddy wrote:Yayyyy congrats on no personal fouls, big accomplishment!!! Some teams go an entire season without 1...
I'm not bragging at all. You said when they play with class and win then you will give them some respect and they did that so give them your word boy lol

BLUE AND WHITE
BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

SEOPlegend wrote:
BiddyBallDaddy wrote:Yayyyy congrats on no personal fouls, big accomplishment!!! Some teams go an entire season without 1...
I'm not bragging at all. You said when they play with class and win then you will give them some respect and they did that so give them your word boy lol
Makes sure if you're going to quote me, quote the entire thing. I said "win with class" which they cannot. This is parents and coaches fault. When they lose, which they eventually will, that's the true test. They (East), will not pass that test. You win and lose with class, something they have been unable to do for a long time.

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

BiddyBallDaddy wrote:
SEOPlegend wrote:
Makes sure if you're going to quote me, quote the entire thing. I said "win with class" which they cannot. This is parents and coaches fault. When they lose, which they eventually will, that's the true test. They (East), will not pass that test. You win and lose with class, something they have been unable to do for a long time.
So you are saying they didn't win against Eastern with class?

BLUE AND WHITE

Return to “Football”