Ironton 33 Rock Hill 14

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Re: Ironton 33 Rock Hill 14

Post by High Roller »

Did you watch the game?

I didn't see a soul stomp on the QB's leg.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

High Roller wrote:Did you watch the game?

Clearly you didn't watch the game if you managed not to see it.

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

I spoke to members of the Peake staff and high school administration within days of the game. Not one of them leveled any sort of accusation that the McComas kid was hurt intentionally. In fact, one of them said a local photographer had a pic on FB showing the play he was injured. The injury took place during a routine tackle. Obviously the young man is ok now based on his outstanding performance Friday against Portsmouth.

I also find it quite difficult to believe he makes a big difference in the outcome of that game since Peake only ran 8 offensive plays the second half of that game including a punt.

Perhaps you should worry more about Jimbo Fisher heading home to Baton Rouge and leaving FSU. Nice season the Noles are having btw. Go Bucks!

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Yeah they did just beat the #10 team in the country. What is Indiana ranked again?

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

I think you are running a cold trail there noles_fan. How many loses do the boys have in Tallahassee? Enjoy the Citrus Bowl.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

noles_fan wrote:Yeah they did just beat the #10 team in the country. What is Indiana ranked again?
Who should have been ranked around 20-25 because they are almost always way way overrated......

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

High Roller wrote:Did you watch the game?

I was there. I never saw anything even remotely close to that. I mean I could have missed something with my eyes. but I have no idea what is being talked about. but the reason the panthers lost the game is they got ran over rushing wise. and shut down by the tiger defense.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

High Roller wrote:I spoke to members of the Peake staff and high school administration within days of the game. Not one of them leveled any sort of accusation that the McComas kid was hurt intentionally. In fact, one of them said a local photographer had a pic on FB showing the play he was injured. The injury took place during a routine tackle. Obviously the young man is ok now based on his outstanding performance Friday against Portsmouth.

I also find it quite difficult to believe he makes a big difference in the outcome of that game since Peake only ran 8 offensive plays the second half of that game including a punt.

Perhaps you should worry more about Jimbo Fisher heading home to Baton Rouge and leaving FSU. Nice season the Noles are having btw. Go Bucks!

I'm glad someone cleared that up. shame on you noles fan. the tigers may have a lot going on. but they have always played with class. win or lose. I saw nothing to indicate anything different than that either.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

McComas (Panther QB) wasn't hurt intentionally in any way and he probably wouldn't have made a difference because Ironton held the ball for the majority of the game. No excuses should be made, Ironton won fair and square in a CLEAN game but now Chesapeake has some business to take care of. Hoping for a strong finish

ROLL PEAKE
noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Orange and Brown wrote:
noles_fan wrote:Yeah they did just beat the #10 team in the country. What is Indiana ranked again?
Who should have been ranked around 20-25 because they are almost always way way overrated......
That's sounds like everybody in the big 10

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

Noles_fan do you even watch football?

The Big 10 has 4 teams ranked in the Top 10 this week. You should at least make a feeble attempt to look credible to stay on here.

I can only imagine what it will be like when your boys get in high school. :roll:

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

High Roller wrote:Noles_fan do you even watch football?

The Big 10 has 4 teams ranked in the Top 10 this week. You should at least make a feeble attempt to look credible to stay on here.

I can only imagine what it will be like when your boys get in high school. :roll:
Ok here is your feeble attempt:

Yes the big 10 has 4 teams in the top 10 and no more in the top 25.
There opponents combined record is 58-57
They have played 6 top 25 teams with Wisconsin playing 3 of the 6. Of the 6 teams 3 are still ranked. They also have 8 ranked teams left to play.
The over all big 10 record is 48-26

The ACC has 2 teams in the top 10 and 3 more in the top 25.
There opponents combined record is 85-66
They have played 9 top 25 teams with FSU playing 3 of the 9. Of the 9 teams 8 are still ranked. They also have 6 ranked teams left to play.

I know what you are thinking. The ACC has 5 teams in these stats so i took the liberty of removing the lowest ranked team so you can compare.
There opponents combined record is 69-53
They have played 7 top 25 teams. Of the 7 teams all 7 are still ranked. They also still have 5 ranked teams to play.
The over all ACC record is 52-27

So yeah I watch a lot of football and keep up with the stats as well.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The (second) as a better record against lesser teams

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I MAY BE ON THE WRONG PAGE HERE NOLES. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A HIGH SCHOOL PAGE.

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

That's nice noles_fan. However, it's up to Clemson to bear the banner of the ACC. Don't be surprised IF things go as expected if the Big 10 sneaks two into the playoff series. A one loss OSU or Michigan would be hard to bypass.

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

What is this I am hearing about a RH player spitting on a downed Ironton player? Heard it was caught on video.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

ELChapo wrote:What is this I am hearing about a RH player spitting on a downed Ironton player? Heard it was caught on video.
Wouldn't surprise me the least bit. Have Rock Hill play East and you'll get 40 personal fouls

ROLL PEAKE
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ironton was playing so hot they probably were trying to put the fire out.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I MAY BE ON THE WRONG PAGE HERE NOLES. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A HIGH SCHOOL PAGE.
Ask high roller he is the one who brought up college football. I just responded!!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

High Roller wrote:I spoke to members of the Peake staff and high school administration within days of the game. Not one of them leveled any sort of accusation that the McComas kid was hurt intentionally. In fact, one of them said a local photographer had a pic on FB showing the play he was injured. The injury took place during a routine tackle. Obviously the young man is ok now based on his outstanding performance Friday against Portsmouth.

I would be more interested in a response from noles fan to the beginning of high rollers post. He insinuated a kid was intentionally hurt by another player then failed to elaborate further. I would like clarification if this is true or not.

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss

Return to “Football”