Fort Frye 39 Buckeye Trail 0

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Fort Frye 39 Buckeye Trail 0

Post by EasternDspy »

Cadets on that 18 game reg season game win streak.
Last edited by EasternDspy on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK 7: Fort Frye (6-0) @ Buckeye Trail (4-2)

Post by EasternDspy »

I was looking back and I was shocked to see that Trail has lost the last 8 meetings vs Fort Frye.

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

After that game against Shenandoah I realize bad conditions but if trail don't get some stuff fixed could be a long 4 games to end the season. I think Trail will get it straightened out but if not won't be good

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Heard Trail struggles to stop the run which could be a bad thing vs the Fort.

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

EasternDspy wrote:Heard Trail struggles to stop the run which could be a bad thing vs the Fort.
It could be ugly if Trail doesn't get some stuff figured out

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Cadets bringing some fire power

Casey Lewis 94- 1043 11.09 yards per 19 Total Tds
Garrett Lochary 9 Tds
Tate Engle 9 Tds 2 Ints

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Kinda a must win for Buckeye Trail playoff chances I can't see them making it unless they beat River or Fort. Shenandoah loss was a huge crippler.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Cal Preps
Fort Frye 35 Buckeye Trail 26

Thereddragin
Riding the Bench

Post by Thereddragin »

EasternDspy wrote:Kinda a must win for Buckeye Trail playoff chances I can't see them making it unless they beat River or Fort. Shenandoah loss was a huge crippler.
Drew P has them in as 8th seed at 6-4... tho you're right a win is need against FF or River...

Trail is the decided underdog... they seem to like that roll...

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Thereddragin wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:Kinda a must win for Buckeye Trail playoff chances I can't see them making it unless they beat River or Fort. Shenandoah loss was a huge crippler.
Drew P has them in as 8th seed at 6-4... tho you're right a win is need against FF or River...

Trail is the decided underdog... they seem to like that roll...

I pulled the numbers and by my projections have how it finishes no way they get in at 6-4 I had them at 12. Check out the region 27 topic.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Pastuer has them at 10 currently.

Thereddragin
Riding the Bench

Post by Thereddragin »

EasternDspy wrote:Pastuer has them at 10 currently.
I was going off of week 5 projections... prior to this weeks loss...

Lindy
Riding the Bench

Post by Lindy »

I am not sure what to think about this one, shenandoah isn't very good and beat Buckeye Trail and Barnesville and Meadowbrook are both decent and Buckeye Trail beat them. Did Buckeye Trail play to the level of their competitors? After reading box scores and watching the Warriors against Barnesville their defense gives up a lot of big plays. That spells trouble this week. I am not ready to give a prediction. I think Fort will win but l not sure if it will be close or get way out of hand.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I know there is many factors in football and you can't compare scores but Shenandoah lost to Newcomerstown. A team Fort could of scored 70 on if they wanted to Lewis had 199 yards on 10 carries. I think Trail/Shenandoah game was a fluke. I think if it was dry that night Trail beats Zeps by 2 Tds.

Lindy
Riding the Bench

Post by Lindy »

There is no doubt the weather played a role but you have to be able to play the game on whatever surface is presented and Shenandoah did that.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

Trails coach does a great job so when I say this, I do not mean in any way that it's a reflection of him. I think at Trail the kids were kids and got a little too big headed after impressive Barnesville and Meadowbrook wins and perhaps overlooked Shenandoah, Shenandoah did a great job playing the spoiler, they obviously didn't buy into the fact that Trail was supposed to win Friday and they pulled off the upset. I think that loss Friday was the best thing that could happen to Trail, because now I think they will re-focus, they won't beat Fort Frye, but they will put together a nice ball game and lose by a possession or two in a game that has a score somewhere in the 20's or 30's. I think both teams win out after this Friday.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Stan_Marsh wrote:Trails coach does a great job so when I say this, I do not mean in any way that it's a reflection of him. I think at Trail the kids were kids and got a little too big headed after impressive Barnesville and Meadowbrook wins and perhaps overlooked Shenandoah, Shenandoah did a great job playing the spoiler, they obviously didn't buy into the fact that Trail was supposed to win Friday and they pulled off the upset. I think that loss Friday was the best thing that could happen to Trail, because now I think they will re-focus, they won't beat Fort Frye, but they will put together a nice ball game and lose by a possession or two in a game that has a score somewhere in the 20's or 30's. I think both teams win out after this Friday.

You think Trail beats River.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Computer points galore in this one.

I think FF wins, but will pull for Trail.

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

Lindy wrote:I am not sure what to think about this one, shenandoah isn't very good and beat Buckeye Trail and Barnesville and Meadowbrook are both decent and Buckeye Trail beat them. Did Buckeye Trail play to the level of their competitors? After reading box scores and watching the Warriors against Barnesville their defense gives up a lot of big plays. That spells trouble this week. I am not ready to give a prediction. I think Fort will win but l not sure if it will be close or get way out of hand.
Weather took away all of Trails speed and it played right into Shenandoahs hands. Trail scored with about a minute left and went for 2 and Pontius slipped and came up inches short. If it's played on a dry field trail wins by 20 or more. Shenandoah isn't that good everything was just working for them on friday. But that being said I think it's a wake up call for Trail and put them back in reality

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

This is a huge game I'm really excited for it.

Return to “Football”