Site Admin

Vinton County 37 Alexander 20

Post by mattash »

Who gets their 2nd win?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
MeyerSpread
JV Team

Re: WK6 Alexander (1-4) @ Vinton County (1-4)

Post by MeyerSpread »

This one is kind of make or break...

I am very disappointed in Alex so far this year. I honestly thought they could build off last years success even after losing such a dominate Senior class. It would be big for them to pull off the next two because they will most likely lose the last 3.

Vinton could potentially win 4 of their next 5 (losing to NY) or finish 1-9... The TVC is very hard to predict right now. The good thing for them is they have played the meat of their schedule already (minis NY) and they finished well last year.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Fridays game can be heard live on 105.5FM or WXTQ. COM

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Alex and VC will be much better next season, as for this game I think VC takes it by 14.
42-28

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

MeyerSpread wrote:This one is kind of make or break...

I am very disappointed in Alex so far this year. I honestly thought they could build off last years success even after losing such a dominate Senior class. It would be big for them to pull off the next two because they will most likely lose the last 3.

Vinton could potentially win 4 of their next 5 (losing to NY) or finish 1-9... The TVC is very hard to predict right now. The good thing for them is they have played the meat of their schedule already (minis NY) and they finished well last year.
Alexander has come back to reality this year. They will get some good ole fashioned pay back type asz whippin in a few weeks. As for this week, some have dubbed the VC coach as their latest "best in Southern Ohio," which means he dethroned the Meigs coach from that claim by those same people. Meigs will get their asz whippin this week. VC pulls this one out cause Alexander is just awful this year. :mrgreen:

FEAR the 3! :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

That was suppose to read "one of the best coaches in southern ohio" last week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

MeyerSpread wrote:That was suppose to read "one of the best coaches in southern ohio" last week!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when Arno was "the best coach in Southern Ohio." Then he quit coaching to work with his son on basketball skills. :lol:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
ShoeHorn
JV Team

Post by ShoeHorn »

Alexander will be even worse nest season. They lose their two studs and have no help coming up the ranks. They probably will go 1-9 the next few years as long as FH stays on their schedule. As for this game, VC by two scores.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

ShoeHorn wrote:Alexander will be even worse nest season. They lose their two studs and have no help coming up the ranks. They probably will go 1-9 the next few years as long as FH stays on their schedule. As for this game, VC by two scores.
Maybe they can get Arno back from the playground and into coaching again. :mrgreen:

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

The Spartans are in a tough situation right now. They need to find something to believe in and work together to a common cause. Coach Penrod is doing a great job, most people understood how difficult it was going to be after the loss of 22 seniors that were three and four year starters.

We have to find a way to stop the other teams running attack or winning is going to be tough at best.

Go Alex.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Go Vikings

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Check out this "Grind and Shine" and "Glory" and "They are Risen" ...I mean check it out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......There are probably Coaches who would like to beat this PAC by a hundred!! :D

oldgrumpy
Riding the Bench

Post by oldgrumpy »

Vinton routes alex! pinrod brought back to earth maybe stop posting how great they are

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

oldgrumpy wrote:Vinton routes alex! pinrod brought back to earth maybe stop posting how great they are
Penrod

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
oldgrumpy
Riding the Bench

Post by oldgrumpy »

Orange and Brown wrote:
oldgrumpy wrote:Vinton routes alex! pinrod brought back to earth maybe stop posting how great they are
Penrod
which ever

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

oldgrumpy wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
Penrod
which ever
You don't have to read anything he posts if you don't want to.
I think it is a good thing that he always finds a way to keep things positive and upbeat. He is a good coach and he does a great job of teaching his players how to be better citizens as well as football players.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Orange and Brown wrote:
oldgrumpy wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
Penrod
which ever
You don't have to read anything he posts if you don't want to.
I think it is a good thing that he always finds a way to keep things positive and upbeat. He is a good coach and he does a great job of teaching his players how to be better citizens as well as football players.

Penrod is an excellent coach. One of the best in the TVC. How many other coaches have won a TVC championship and a playoff game at Alexander? The answer is zero. This will be a good game.

VCPops
Freshman Team

Post by VCPops »

Vikings get back in the win column win by a TD

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

I would say that VC is favored in this game, but really hope to see the boys from Alexander to come out and compete the entire game. Don't let mistakes or the scoreboard take your heart, keep fighting, persevere and trust your teammates. Show class in all you do, let the scoreboard take care of itself. The next play is the most important one.

Go Alex.

Resurgent_Thinker
Riding the Bench

Post by Resurgent_Thinker »

VC by 2 TDs

Return to “Football”