Division 7 Region 27 Half Way Point

Twogirls
Waterboy

Division 7 Region 27 Half Way Point

Post by Twogirls »

Surprised to see Danville lose. They are the real deal, did they have an injury!?!?!? Buckeye Trail and Shadyside both have difficult 2nd half of the season. How will it end up?

bbn77
All Conference

Re: Division 7 Region 27 Half Way Point

Post by bbn77 »

I like Shadyside to end up being the one seed. Southern still has tough games with Trimble and Waterford (who are 6th and 5th respectively in Joe Eitel's playoff rankings) to go. Danville @ Shadyside could make up for one heck of an 8 vs. 1 matchup.

ROLL PEAKE
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

It's not the same Danville team as last year they lost a ton of Srs last year just lost to a winless team. Waterford , Buckeye Trail , Shadyside seem to be the favorites in what is a very down region. Also East could have a decent shot don't know much about them.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

^^took the words right out of my mouth regarding Danville Eastern! I imagine they can go 4-1 in these last 5 weeks of the season. Playoffs? Maybe, probably, but I don't know about any advancing. I have heard they may have lost a player or two to injury, but even before that it still wasn't the same Blue Devil team from 2015. Graduating their QB and a couple receivers hurt pretty bad.

Twogirls
Waterboy

Post by Twogirls »

had to be a few injuries because i watched them handle ridgewood in the jamboree game.

Return to “Football”