Re: Nelsonville-York 47 Meigs 6

Post by Poo Bear »

Only thing hurt is Meigs pride !

Next weeks game please

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Poo Bear wrote:Only thing hurt is Meigs pride !

Next weeks game please
Meigs Pride isn't hurt, we have never been a big football school...just back in the late 80's and I think once in 2006.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

ma77ox wrote:I know now what happened. Would it be right for me to post the extent of what happened, absolutely not.

Excuses and blame the coach. When you win 30% of your youth games you obviously know better. Again, zero respect to the winners, only excuses. SAD.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Sad indeed

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

thebarlowbandit wrote:
ma77ox wrote:I know now what happened. Would it be right for me to post the extent of what happened, absolutely not.

Excuses and blame the coach. When you win 30% of your youth games you obviously know better. Again, zero respect to the winners, only excuses. SAD.
And once again you prove to be an idiot, Me talking about what happened was in reference to the injury, nice assumption though.

And what is your infatuation with my youth coaching years. Did I have your little johnny on the bench or something....You can poke fun of little kids youth programs all you want if it makes you feel better. I am proud that I volunteered my time for the youth of my community. whether it be a 30% win or a 90%.

Stop with the infatuation with me, you follow me around on here, just to post to what I say and then you IM me and tell me how much respect you have for me.

Once again, I coached Youth Sports, what the hell does that have to do with anything and why is it you think you have to bring it up every chance you can. Get out of moms basement and get a life.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Re: WK6 Meigs (3-2) @ Nelsonville-York (3-2)

ma77ox wrote:I must pay too much attention to the kids playing on the field, because the games I have been at this year, none of our coaches has been out on the field throwing a fit.

Last week the coach from RV had to be shoved off the field by a player.

However this is supposed to be about Meigs versus NY topic.

3 More Hours til Kickoff.

You hitting the bong during breaks? That's all that happens. Just like you it's all excuses.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

And take a look at my post after the game saying they beat us down, I think that qualifies giving the other team credit.

thebarlowbandit
All State

ma77ox wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:

And once again you prove to be an idiot, Me talking about what happened was in reference to the injury, nice assumption though.

And what is your infatuation with my youth coaching years. Did I have your little johnny on the bench or something....You can poke fun of little kids youth programs all you want if it makes you feel better. I am proud that I volunteered my time for the youth of my community. whether it be a 30% win or a 90%.

Stop with the infatuation with me, you follow me around on here, just to post to what I say and then you IM me and tell me how much respect you have for me.

Once again, I coached Youth Sports, what the hell does that have to do with anything and why is it you think you have to bring it up every chance you can. Get out of moms basement and get a life.
I love the times you criticize the varsity coaches and it traces back to "how much talent you know they have". No infatuation, just pointing out how you blame everyone else. And the exciting thing is you will in 5 weeks believe that Basketball will actually finish the top half of the league.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

thebarlowbandit wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:

I love the times you criticize the varsity coaches and it traces back to "how much talent you know they have". No infatuation, just pointing out how you blame everyone else. And the exciting thing is you will in 5 weeks believe that Basketball will actually finish the top half of the league.
Dude, you aren't even worth the words anymore, your a broken record. I have never criticized the coaches and I will always think our kids are talented. So if that's blaming others...so be it, you win buddy.

Looking forward to Basketball Season for sure....I'll save ya a seat and you an be all buddy buddy and then come back on here the same night and show your other face.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WOWZERS, THE BUCKS MAY BE BACK.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:WOWZERS, THE BUCKS MAY BE BACK.
4 more payback games then you can say the Buckeyes are back.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

What a great show of sportsmanship by Meigs giving us a game ball signed by the entire team in honor of coach Boston. That was a wonderful gesture and a very classy thing to do.
The Nelsonville-York community thanks you all for it.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

ma77ox wrote:
BlizzardMan wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
I wouldn't think a Coach would come on here and base game planning off of this forum, but kids do come on here, friends of the coaches and they see it and then they can go find out through many outlets if it's true.

When Ironman99 posted about Cody's injury at the time, nobody but players and coaches knew it...Not only did Ironman post about it, you have a teacher at meigs posting on here about seeing him in his boot and using his little cart...No point on coming on here and posting all that...Pretty sure word got back to VC early in the week. And they could have easily seen it on here.

Just don't agree with insiders having personal issues with coaches and running to here and badmouthing or discussing injuries.
If you have problem with what I post on here, you can talk to me and not go to higher ups about it. Believe it or not, everyone already knew and it was only for well wishes. Also believe it or not, we have more important things to worry about at Meigs High School then what is posted on a sports forum.
Not sure what you mean going higher up, Don't discuss what is on here with anyone and I don't discuss injuries on here. And if I have an issue with you, You can for sure bet I will come to you. Although I'm not 100% on who you are.
Don't worry about it. Misinformation.

Daniel Boone
Waterboy

Post by Daniel Boone »

The struggles by Meigs is surprising, thought things were on the up swing. Just goes to show a few key injuries can really set a team/program back. I thought this would have been a closer game.

Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

Daniel Boone wrote:The struggles by Meigs is surprising, thought things were on the up swing. Just goes to show a few key injuries can really set a team/program back. I thought this would have been a closer game.

With or without injuries the outcome would be the same Nelsonville is very well coached and have much better key players then meigs.with a completely healthy meigs team Nelsonville would still win fairly easy.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Daniel Boone wrote:The struggles by Meigs is surprising, thought things were on the up swing. Just goes to show a few key injuries can really set a team/program back. I thought this would have been a closer game.
Agree plus NY is playing real good right now and probably is the better team injuries or not. Looking forward to Athens game and trying to get a win.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

Bighitsinc wrote:Oh so by your rules that is ok?
Jack
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He makes the rules....that work for him....then he will change them when needed. Then lie about them....then lie about his lie.......then will report you to a moderator......then lie about that

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

ma77ox wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:It cracks me up when people think that these things don't spread like a wild fire lol

If a good player goes down, everyone in the area will know about it in about 5 minutes lol
Like Burrow going down against Wellston. My friend from Sheridan knew about the injury before I did and I was at the game lol
He probably came on here and found out in the game updates...lol

Cody having a broken foot wasn't even a thought in the Logan game, taped it up and kept playing.
Has Meigs recovered from the thorough beat down they suffered at the hands of The 3 a few weeks ago?

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

And your coming back to a game 3 weeks ago for what reason? But to answer your question, Meigs hasn't recovered since the 2nd half of week 4 in Vinton County. Other than 2 quarters versus River Valley.

Return to “Football”