Nelsonville-York 47 Meigs 6

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Re: WK6 Meigs (3-2) @ Nelsonville-York (3-2)

Post by Bighitsinc »

ma77ox wrote:
Bighitsinc wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
Yeah yeah....GO MEIGS!!!
Previous post you stated that you had never coached or played the game.
Now I understand. ...
You were a cheerleader!
Yep, I cheered my kids on during the football seasons. It was baseball I coached. and a few years of basketball. But i'm sure those don't count since it was Biddy League

Your smartass remarks are laughed at by the way, not gonna get me worked up.

GO MEIGS!!!
The one being laghed at is you!
Yea go meegs, go to the bottom, ,,of the league.
Last edited by Bighitsinc on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

ma77ox wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
Yep, I cheered my kids on during the football seasons. It was baseball I coached. and a few years of basketball. But i'm sure those don't count since it was Biddy League

Your smartass remarks are laughed at by the way, not gonna get me worked up.

GO MEIGS!!!

I'm sure you can give us your biddy league coaching record. That would help validate your claims of expertise.
Better then your AAU Basketball record, that's for sure :)
Never coached AAU basketball, in fact, I'm not even sure the word coaching and AAU can be used with a straight face in the same sentence.

Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

Got family playing for meigs still has two years left.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Abe Froman wrote:We are not talking about during the game or that night or the next day.

You are complaining about someone reporting him not playing THIS WEEK (unless I am reading this thread wrong).

Everyone most likely knows when he is able to come back. This is several week old news. No national security secrets were exposed in Week 6 for a Week 3 or 4 (whenever it was) injury.

But, that being said just keep injury information to yourself. He!! I can't figure out why a guy with an Ironman99 username is reporting Meigs information anyway lol, that is weird man.
No, I'm not complaining about someone saying he wasn't playing this week, I'm laughing how quick he comes on here and posts that he was still injured, because you all would never know if was able to play or not.

Yeah I don't understand why Ironman 99 does it either, but have a good guess of why...I will just say his family member that plays for Meigs has issues with the coaching staff, don't like that the player has been moved to a different position and doesn't get any glory...It's kind of a jealous thing...So instead he puts all the other Meigs kids and coaches down, any chance that he gets. He is the one that came on here a few hours after after all the team found out that Cody had a broken foot....I won't say no name of who his family is on the team, because he is a great kid and does play his hardest. He doesn't play with the jealousy and envy.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Ironman99 wrote:Got family playing for meigs still has two years left.
Well instead of coming on here and bashing them, just maybe you should support them...We may not win another game, but still should be supported, your family member should be supported by you.

Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

Don't have issues with anyone at meigs.yes it is true I dislike the coaches after the way they acted at last year's game .I was up in the box and could hear everything they where yelling. They were very disrespectful

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Everyone can hear, if you have been to any Meigs game that goes without saying, lol.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

I must pay too much attention to the kids playing on the field, because the games I have been at this year, none of our coaches has been out on the field throwing a fit.

Last week the coach from RV had to be shoved off the field by a player.

However this is supposed to be about Meigs versus NY topic.

3 More Hours til Kickoff.

Buckeyeguy1
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyeguy1 »

Will this game be in 105

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

After one it's been all Bucks!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

NY looks tough. Should be a great game week 10

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Raider6309 wrote:NY looks tough. Should be a great game week 10
My old buddy moon says, the bullpuppies are nothing this year N/Y should walk over them cakewalk city man!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

After last year.... the Buckeyes are in the drivers seat now

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

NY looks like the favorite but we all know week 10 will be a close one. NY 28 Athens 21

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

ma77ox wrote:
Resurgent_Thinker wrote:If that's the case, that's dirty, but at the same time, if a coach hops on the boards and bases their game plan on hear say and speculation from a sports chat forum , then the coach needs to be re evaluated.
I wouldn't think a Coach would come on here and base game planning off of this forum, but kids do come on here, friends of the coaches and they see it and then they can go find out through many outlets if it's true.

When Ironman99 posted about Cody's injury at the time, nobody but players and coaches knew it...Not only did Ironman post about it, you have a teacher at meigs posting on here about seeing him in his boot and using his little cart...No point on coming on here and posting all that...Pretty sure word got back to VC early in the week. And they could have easily seen it on here.

Just don't agree with insiders having personal issues with coaches and running to here and badmouthing or discussing injuries.
If you have problem with what I post on here, you can talk to me and not go to higher ups about it. Believe it or not, everyone already knew and it was only for well wishes. Also believe it or not, we have more important things to worry about at Meigs High School then what is posted on a sports forum.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Bucks were just way to much for Meigs tonight!

Great job Buckeyes! Way to dominate!

Look out Wellston, you are next on our payback tour!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Raider6309 wrote:NY looks like the favorite but we all know week 10 will be a close one. NY 28 Athens 21
You lost to a team who was 0-5 and we beat 35-0.
The Buckeyes can't wait to run all over the Dogs week 10!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:NY looks like the favorite but we all know week 10 will be a close one. NY 28 Athens 21
You lost to a team who was 0-5 and we beat 35-0.
The Buckeyes can't wait to run all over the Dogs week 10!
Athens beat Watkins 31-28. Watkins lost Licking Heights 14-11. Licking Heights beat Newark Catholic 38-7. Newark Catholic beat NY 41-21

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

BlizzardMan wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
Resurgent_Thinker wrote:If that's the case, that's dirty, but at the same time, if a coach hops on the boards and bases their game plan on hear say and speculation from a sports chat forum , then the coach needs to be re evaluated.
I wouldn't think a Coach would come on here and base game planning off of this forum, but kids do come on here, friends of the coaches and they see it and then they can go find out through many outlets if it's true.

When Ironman99 posted about Cody's injury at the time, nobody but players and coaches knew it...Not only did Ironman post about it, you have a teacher at meigs posting on here about seeing him in his boot and using his little cart...No point on coming on here and posting all that...Pretty sure word got back to VC early in the week. And they could have easily seen it on here.

Just don't agree with insiders having personal issues with coaches and running to here and badmouthing or discussing injuries.
If you have problem with what I post on here, you can talk to me and not go to higher ups about it. Believe it or not, everyone already knew and it was only for well wishes. Also believe it or not, we have more important things to worry about at Meigs High School then what is posted on a sports forum.
Not sure what you mean going higher up, Don't discuss what is on here with anyone and I don't discuss injuries on here. And if I have an issue with you, You can for sure bet I will come to you. Although I'm not 100% on who you are.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Nelsonville-York 47 Meigs 6

Post by Poo Bear »

Nelsonville York gaining steam

Athens has emberassing loss to an 0-5 Logan

I'll go with the Bucks !

Return to “Football”