Paint Valley 42 Unioto 19

Slappy
Riding the Bench

Paint Valley 42 Unioto 19

Post by Slappy »

Gonna be a close one I think, PV needs the computer pts. in this because I don't think they can beat ZT.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Re: Unioto @ PV

Post by Rolltanks »

Must win for the tanks to have any hope of playoffs. Tanks will have the edge in the skill guys but after watching last week vs zt, they are very weak. This will play into pv line and power running attack. Hopefully the tanks rep some blocking and tackling this week.

wedgebuster
Waterboy

Re: Unioto @ PV

Post by wedgebuster »

pv wins. I think it will be a shootout. Hope the bearcats defense can play strong like they did last week. They struggled against williamsburg and minford, but were able to contain huntingtons pass game. Haven't seen unioto but they had some speedburners last year. Have any of the backs from lasts years team returned for the tanks?

wedgebuster
Waterboy

Re: WK5 Unioto @ Paint Valley

Post by wedgebuster »

Pretty quiet from the svc community who post on this forum. This will be another of several exciting showdowns in the svc. Its going to be interesting to see how the svc plays out this season.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Paint Valley wins this one by about 10 points.

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Just Got News that #34 JaMichael Beard gets his debut tonight for Unioto, this changes everything for this game. The Chillicothe Transfer is just the kind of Athelete that Edler Needs to take some of the pressure of of himself. Paint Valley is susceptible to the passing game and Unioto has the ability to run and gun. I look for Unioto to get a big win in Bainbridge tonight 28-21

HighLightReel
Freshman Team

Post by HighLightReel »

Pete Hollon + Home field advantage = Bearcats 2-0 in SVC play.

Paint Valley-35
Unioto-20

king kong
Freshman Team

Post by king kong »

I see the Sherman's sneaking out a close one in the Painted Valley, PV's young QB get rattled by Uniotos speed on defense.

wedgebuster
Waterboy

Post by wedgebuster »

Congratulations to unioto. They came out the second half and flat dominated. PV had no answer for Edler, Poole, or Beard. Unioto came out with that pooch kickoff to start the half which stunned the bearcats and they never recovered. Tanks defense stepped up and laid the wood down. Congratulations to unioto the rest of the way. No excuses, they owned the second half. As for the bearcats, time to regroup and get ready for a critical svc showdown with zane trace, who is 2-0 in the conference.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Great win for my tanks. Totally dominated pv. At the end it took them 4 min to go 50 yards and score on the jv guys. Now we have to hope they can beat zt. I'm not gonna give them too much hope for that. Paint valley has some nice size but they were soft. Zt is much stronger up front.

Return to “Football”