Waverly 48 Caldwell 0

smurray
SEOPS HO

Waverly 48 Caldwell 0

Post by smurray »

Waverly comes in at 4-0 with three shutouts out scoring their opponents 164-13.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Caldwell at Waverly Saturday Sept. 24

Post by noreply66 »

Waverly 5 and 0 after next week

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

smurray wrote:Waverly comes in at 4-0 with three shutouts out scoring their opponents 164-13.
That could be close to the score of this game if Waverly wanted to :(

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

Caldwell coming off a big win at Monroe Central! Emotions running high! Confidence through the roof! Caldwell is going to surprise some people in this one.
Waverly 63 points
Caldwell 6 first downs and 0 points

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

:shock: this will not be pretty. Caldwell won by 5 td's last year but it was a competitive game for a half then got really chippy with ejected players and penalties everywhere. Waverly could run out the jv squad and win this one handily. I'd expect a 63-0 or possibly even worse score

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

I am calling it 70-0 in favor of Waverly. Isn't it homecoming? :lol:

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Vorhees, Homecoming was Friday.

Lindy
Riding the Bench

Post by Lindy »

Caldwell isn't as bad as you think, but they aren't winning this one. WAVERLY 56-12

Sports-nut
JV Team

Post by Sports-nut »

Waverly by as many points as they want. I'm looking for another shutout with Snodgrass getting a lot of playing time as Qb which he needs.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Waverly needs to focus and be disciplined. Keep the emotions in check and take care of business. Stay classy. Kinda want to get this one over with.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Since this is a Saturday game your SOC cousins down here in the Burg expect to see all the fans and players on Friday rooting us on as we play the Ironmen.

We will return the favor on Saturday, as I am anxious to see the undefeated Tigers live and in person and what they have to offer us in a couple weeks.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

toast wrote:Waverly needs to focus and be disciplined. Keep the emotions in check and take care of business. Stay classy. Kinda want to get this one over with.
Been waiting for this one for a year but need to get it over with, NEVER TO BE PLAYED AGAIN.
I agree, stay focused and classy and keep the emotions in check. That will be hard for 15-18 year olds, coaches must talk about that need all week.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Abe Froman wrote:Since this is a Saturday game your SOC cousins down here in the Burg expect to see all the fans and players on Friday rooting us on as we play the Ironmen.

We will return the favor on Saturday, as I am anxious to see the undefeated Tigers live and in person and what they have to offer us in a couple weeks.
Burg is a very hated rival but we will indeed be rooting for our SOC brothers to be undefeated coming to the Jungle. Computer points galore to the victor.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

smurray wrote:
toast wrote:Waverly needs to focus and be disciplined. Keep the emotions in check and take care of business. Stay classy. Kinda want to get this one over with.
Been waiting for this one for a year but need to get it over with, NEVER TO BE PLAYED AGAIN.
I agree, stay focused and classy and keep the emotions in check. That will be hard for 15-18 year olds, coaches must talk about that need all week.
Yes. Any player disqualified or ejected for unsporting conduct or a flagrant foul also misses the NEXT game. We sure don't want that!

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Abe Froman wrote:Since this is a Saturday game your SOC cousins down here in the Burg expect to see all the fans and players on Friday rooting us on as we play the Ironmen.

I plan on being there. I'm sure there will be fans from all over southern Ohio at Wheelersburg this Friday. This game has been circled for a long time. Go Burg! :)

Burg93
Freshman Team

Post by Burg93 »

Did not realize this game was on saturday, can make this one and the Burg game. Hopefully, will not have to park at Krogers this time. But that really wasn't too bad. Probably a frozen custard pre-game as well.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Ptguard wrote:Did not realize this game was on saturday, can make this one and the Burg game. Hopefully, will not have to park at Krogers this time. But that really wasn't too bad. Probably a frozen custard pre-game as well.
Over 500 paved & lined parking spaces at the stadium site along with the grassy area by Rt. 335 and side streets.
Also visiting bleachers expanded this summer.

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

smurray wrote:
Why would you be waiting on this game for over a year? Is there a grudge I'm unaware of?

Red97
Waterboy

Post by Red97 »

What time is the game schedule to start ?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to the waverly tigers Saturday.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Football”