Region 23

outerbanksjake
JV Team

Re: Region 23

Post by outerbanksjake »

As a Bellaire Fan, I'm still in doubt where Bellaire will finish . 7-3 seems the more likely of the scenarios, although a 6-4 or 8-2 would not shock me. In the four remaining games Bellaire will put the two best athletes on the field in receiver, returners Keyser and Burney. Keyser a State placer in the 300 hurdles and Burney a 49. 400 meter runner. Running back/receiver Tyson Camsky has rushed for over 600 yards and several hundred receiving. Quarterback Mason Ramsey has passed for 1,200 yards with 14 touchdowns to date.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

outerbanksjake wrote:As a Bellaire Fan, I'm still in doubt where Bellaire will finish . 7-3 seems the more likely of the scenarios, although a 6-4 or 8-2 would not shock me. In the four remaining games Bellaire will put the two best athletes on the field in receiver, returners Keyser and Burney. Keyser a State placer in the 300 hurdles and Burney a 49. 400 meter runner. Running back/receiver Tyson Camsky has rushed for over 600 yards and several hundred receiving. Quarterback Mason Ramsey has passed for 1,200 yards with 14 touchdowns to date.

What happens when Bellaire plays a bigger team?

outerbanksjake
JV Team

Post by outerbanksjake »

With the exception of Shadyside the other three teams are larger then Bellaire. Of the six played to date three of them have been larger and two equal.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

outerbanksjake wrote:With the exception of Shadyside the other three teams are larger then Bellaire. Of the six played to date three of them have been larger and two equal.

To me Bellaire still has a lot to prove. Out of the 4 wins they have only Harrison Central (3-3) could be considered quality. If they finish 7-3 or 6-4 it will he earned and respect will be earned.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

After West Jeff lost again tonight to go to (2-5) its time to put them to rest Stan.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

outerbanksjake wrote:As a Bellaire Fan, I'm still in doubt where Bellaire will finish . 7-3 seems the more likely of the scenarios, although a 6-4 or 8-2 would not shock me. In the four remaining games Bellaire will put the two best athletes on the field in receiver, returners Keyser and Burney. Keyser a State placer in the 300 hurdles and Burney a 49. 400 meter runner. Running back/receiver Tyson Camsky has rushed for over 600 yards and several hundred receiving. Quarterback Mason Ramsey has passed for 1,200 yards with 14 touchdowns to date.

St Clairsville beat them pretty bad tonight.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

EasternDspy wrote:After West Jeff lost again tonight to go to (2-5) its time to put them to rest Stan.
Ya don't say genius? Don't worry the Cadets would not make it with West Jeff's schedule either. In fact once again the Cadets will probably be one and done losing to a mediocre school for central Ohio standards. It's not quite the cupcake valley like out east is.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

The fact that Northridge would be a better team in your league shows how much of a joke football out there is

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Stan_Marsh wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:After West Jeff lost again tonight to go to (2-5) its time to put them to rest Stan.
Ya don't say genius? Don't worry the Cadets would not make it with West Jeff's schedule either. In fact once again the Cadets will probably be one and done losing to a mediocre school for central Ohio standards. It's not quite the cupcake valley like out east is.
What is your deal tonight?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Wheather people think that Minford is good is irrelevant only treason I even brought it up was that the 2nd level points the Cadets received in the game was enough to put Fort ahead of River.

Slappy
Riding the Bench

Post by Slappy »

It appears that Southeastern has a legit shot at making the playoffs, last 3 games are very winnable. Don't know if they have ever made it to week 11 before.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

In all likelihood Newark Catholic gets blown out again tonight, so the region could look different in the morning.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

This is a toss up region. Is Newark Cath healthy?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Everyone in my neck of the woods wants to watch Fort Frye vs River play. I think that game would be fun.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

EasternDspy wrote:This is a toss up region. Is Newark Cath healthy?
Football weekly said that they are expected to get a couple of players back for this game.

Healthy or not unless GOD himself is bringing a few others to play in this one, it will be a loss.

J-Town is the STUD of the county but no yet a series threat I.M.O. to being a legit contender in their division.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Stan_Marsh wrote:The fact that Northridge would be a better team in your league shows how much of a joke football out there is
Ha ha.

Fort Frye will always be in Beverly and won't be moving the Central Ohio. They aren't responsible for every program in Southeastern Ohio. If that disappoints you in any way, I recommend taking up knitting or tinkering with old cars to get your mind on something else.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

Well darn I was really counting on them moving out of Beverly. Hmm....any suggestions on what model and make would be a good car to start with when I begin to take up tinkering with them?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Stan_Marsh wrote:Well darn I was really counting on them moving out of Beverly. Hmm....any suggestions on what model and make would be a good car to start with when I begin to take up tinkering with them?

But seriously this region has been bad and Fort Frye has really turned it up a notch. IMO sorry Chandler this is the best Fort team ever. You got to think this is the year they get that playoff win depending on matchup.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

^^^^^ Really can't argue with you on that, you probably are correct
EasternDspy wrote:
Stan_Marsh wrote:
What is your deal tonight?
I believe the proper wording would be being butthurt :lol:

To properly reply to that post from last night. I agree it does not appear WJ is gonna make the playoffs let alone win the region...at this point even if they still had a shot to make it I probably wouldn't be predicting them to win it anymore anyways.

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:In all likelihood Newark Catholic gets blown out again tonight, so the region could look different in the morning.
NC will only drop .452 and still in the number 1 spot. They should be a lock to make the top 8 and that's all I care about.

Return to “Football”