Freshman Team

Re: East @ Valley

Post by dontreply »

East with 50 on the scoreboard again

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Think Valley has made slow progress this season but I still think you'll see a running clock in this one. However, no one drops a 50 on the scoreboard.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Is Valley's good running back playing. I had been told he was injured during the Piketon. He's a nice RB and will only get better.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

People in the stands last night said should be back he was walking with no limp at all last night I think it's a hamstring problem so I'm not sure if he will be 100% those kind of injuries can linger

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Valley is improving just dont know if they have improved enough to hang with East so I think east wins by 14

Burg grad 85
TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Going with East here. Valley will play tough

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Another very long night for valley. East by as much as they want

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

And again ,no points for burg.

Looks like the only good points the burg is getting is from P town , And some of you wanted to drop them .

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Valley made some strides last week, and played ok early....but it wont be enough to get a W.

East 34
Valley 18

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

dontreply wrote:And again ,no points for burg.

Looks like the only good points the burg is getting is from P town , And some of you wanted to drop them .
What relevance does Wheelersburg or Portsmouth have in a topic reguarding East and Valley

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Valley with the shocker here.

asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

Valley has played a tougher schedule to date. They are at home(again) , should have their stud RB back this week. They will be hungry for a win and very confident after beating East last year. East is still banged up and limping through the season hoping to get some key guys healthy and transfer Trenton Bond on the field, with all that being said lets hope East comes on not paying attention to Valleys loses and more focused on what they need to do to get to 5-0. I'm thinking it will be close early but I do believe East is way better than last year and Valley is a lil down. Hate to predict a score but id say 35-13 East, could be closer or worse. That will depend on both teams preparation...I know for a fact Crabtree will have a great game plan

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Would like to see valley come out on top of this one! That young team is hungry for a win and I think they may have a chance this time!! Go valley!!

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Pulling for Valley in this one. I hear they're improving and hopefully do get their RB back in action.

Side note: After four games this season not one of the teams on Valley's schedule has a losing record. And five of the teams on Valley's schedule are still undefeated. Kinda hard to believe!

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Why is this game at Valley again?

asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

NewEra wrote:Why is this game at Valley again?
Only thing I could think of is possibly seating for Valley or maybe it was the only way Valley would do the contract.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I keep hearing all this talk about Valley being so young. They have 11 or 12 seniors.

Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

it runs in cycles. You can't be on top every year. The well eventually will have a dry spell. I am going with my Tartans on this one. That defense is like a swarm of bees....

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

I'd love to see East win this one this year cause I really don't see them beating Valley any other year for awhile. This year is Easts year to dominate and go as far as the TEAM wants to go!?!? If this group of young men want to win every game this year then they can if they just help each other out as a TEAM!

Return to “Football”