Ironton 41 South Point 0

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Ironton 41 South Point 0

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

wow, I listened to this game last night and the thought in my head that kept coming to the forefront was if we don't beat south point next week, we may not win another game. they just sounded like there was no fight left in the fighting tigers. it truly is sad to see. and like 79tiger said. when you're on the field you don't even really hear or pay attention to the crowd because you are so focused , bodies going everywhere. hits coming from anywhere. you hear the occasional eruption of the crowd. but you should already be focused and fired up.i have talked with so many players through the last couple of years, and they all say the same thing. time for a complete over haul of everything.i still love my tigers, hate that I can't be there for them. but I have listened to every painful minute of all 4 games.my heart goes out to everybody involved, players , fans, band, cheerleaders, past players. and coal grove, Chesapeake, and rock hill are rolling. I wasn't even aware that rock hill lost till about 10:20 am Saturday. I thought they won. so that must have been a crazy finish. last I heard on the radio I thought they were still ahead. gonna be a longggggggg rest of the season. and teams that never had a chance with the tigers may just tee of on them. but you cannot lose until you quit trying . no matter what the record is. sad times at dear ole ironton high

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Abe Froman
S

Re: WEEK 5 SOUTH POINT @ IRONTON - YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by Abe Froman »

Oh
How
The
Mighty
Have
Fallen

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Ironton should win this one handily. South Point has zero size

ROLL PEAKE
High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

Good luck versus South Point this Friday to the Fighting Tigers.

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

I feel like Ironton will be fully comfortable with the other d1 athletes around them and they will find that fifth grade chemistry and really come together for this game.

Ironton is going to be a tough out in gym class the rest of the year.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Just need that same intensity they showed in that 7 on 7 and they'll be fine

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

Westfan wrote:Just need that same intensity they showed in that 7 on 7 and they'll be fine
and the 6th grade Lawrence Co super bowl :lol:

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Cal Preps:

Ironton 38
So Point 7

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Ironton gets another win here....

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

frankie wrote:Same post on 4 threads, I think we get it. :roll:
Yeah lol, that's what he does until someone responds, usually better to get it over with early or you have to play repeater. Next post will be about ironton tradition, overall series against opponents, how he couldn't attend the game for some malady, etc.. Etc... ETC.... Been reading his posts for a few years now and their just as predictable as this game... Ironton gets another win over a really weak team.... Yah!! YTB!! Irontons #1 fan :roll:

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

I bet both teams wished they had Triplett as their coach now. Ironton pushes him away and SP does not hire him. Both programs are getting close to rock bottom.
Last edited by Game day on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THEN I DID MY JOB WELL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

let's try to focus on the ironton/south point game gang. being nice doesn't cost anything extra.
but being classless is inexcuseable.----------- high school young'uns read this. and there are still 6 league games left to play. let's stop being so petty, and concentrate on Friday night's game.

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

Will the Tiger coach permit the player that quit on his teammates at halftime of the Ashland game and left the stadium be welcomed back? He already was permitted to join the team after physical fitness and two a day practices concluded so anything is possible I guess. Absolutely no way to hold that locker room together if he returns.

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

High Roller wrote:Will the Tiger coach permit the player that quit on his teammates at halftime of the Ashland game and left the stadium be welcomed back? He already was permitted to join the team after physical fitness and two a day practices concluded so anything is possible I guess. Absolutely no way to hold that locker room together if he returns.
The kid's mom went into the locker room and made her son leave. She was cussing at her son from the fence the entire first half. I feel bad for the kid because his home life is obviously abusive, but Vass can't let that kid back on the team.

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
THEN I DID MY JOB WELL.

Mods need to moderate. Spamming the forum should get you banned.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

frankie wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:let's try to focus on the ironton/south point game gang. being nice doesn't cost anything extra.
but being classless is inexcuseable.----------- high school young'uns read this. and there are still 6 league games left to play. let's stop being so petty, and concentrate on Friday night's game.
It isn't petty to mention your need to post the same exact post on 4 threads ol bait. You do it often. Get over yer self. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Do not stalk other members and keep harrassing them.
Please keep to the topic.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

If South Point has any passing game, they will find holes. Irontons secondary is softer than charmin.

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

TrojanXplosion wrote:If South Point has any passing game, they will find holes. Irontons secondary is softer than charmin.

It's like they don't go over pass defense in practice. Safeties and corners just watch receivers run by them.

Return to “Football”