Playoffs D7R23 #3 Trimble (9-2) vs #2 Caldwell (10-1)

tomcat fan
All Conference

Re: Playoffs D7R23 #3 Trimble (9-2) vs #2 Caldwell (10-1)

Post by tomcat fan »

Any Trimble folks heading up a little early and going to Eaglesticks?

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

TheLot wrote:
Tomcat Pride wrote:Does anyone know or has anyone heard what the wee cats are wearing for practice this week?
Why don't you go ask Coach Faires what the kids are wearing. I mean why are you so worried about it. The cats hardly ever go full pads in practice. I would still be more worried about all the kids actually showing up for practice than worrying about them having practice pants. Get over it buddy! Move on!
It might not matter after Friday!

Caldwell 21

Glouster 14

Hugh Jase
Freshman Team

Post by Hugh Jase »

Im on the fence about this one..... leaning on the fence cheering on the cats!! Go Cats!!

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Eaglesticks is a good choice.Nice up stairs sports bar,good food,bucket specials.Then head to the field for a good game.

:roll: cats :roll:
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

ttomcat 80 wrote:Eaglesticks is a good choice.Nice up stairs sports bar,good food,bucket specials.Then head to the field for a good game.
That sounds like the plan for me Friday.

:mrgreen:

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

ttomcat 80 wrote:Eaglesticks is a good choice.Nice up stairs sports bar,good food,bucket specials.Then head to the field for a good game.
Fox Hole has much better entertainment and bucket specials. ;) Very close to Eaglesticks as well

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

J_Manziel2 wrote:
Fox Hole has much better entertainment and bucket specials. ;) Very close to Eaglesticks as well
Watch what you eat at the Fox Hole. Is it close to the Y bridge.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

PVC MAN wrote:
J_Manziel2 wrote:
Watch what you eat at the Fox Hole. Is it close to the Y bridge.
:o :roll: :o :lol:

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Tomcat Pride
Waterboy

Post by Tomcat Pride »

TheLot wrote:
Tomcat Pride wrote:Does anyone know or has anyone heard what the wee cats are wearing for practice this week?
Why don't you go ask Coach Faires what the kids are wearing. I mean why are you so worried about it. The cats hardly ever go full pads in practice. I would still be more worried about all the kids actually showing up for practice than worrying about them having practice pants. Get over it buddy! Move on!
Calm down coach! Just wondering what the plan is this week epsecially since your defense sucks.

TheLot
Waterboy

Post by TheLot »

:P
Tomcat Pride wrote:
TheLot wrote:
Calm down coach! Just wondering what the plan is this week epsecially since your defense sucks.
Anytime you want to talk to me about my defense you know where to find me fat boy.

Randyp5763
Waterboy

Post by Randyp5763 »

There are other key players besides tanner clark, however I think he's the glue on offense! Trimble last year barely won and they are not as good as they were last year. Caldwell is the better team in this one and by all means should win. I predict 28 14, defense is just too good! The real challenge is against danville, I'm pulling for caldwell and guess it will be a low scoring game. Either team winning by only a touchdown.

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

I don't get all these predictions so please enlighten me. As I see it, these are both two very solid football teams and neither will be winning by double digits. Trimble leans on their workhouse Jenkins and Caldwell does the same with Clark with both defenses being the backbone. Both teams are similar to what they were last year so I'm a little confused? :?:

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Don't know who Tomcat Pride is or the Lot is,but my guess is neither of you are from Trimble.I would say from over the hill if so keep your crap over their.If one of you are from here their is a game Friday note don't listen to him.If your both from Trimble not much Tomcat pride going on here.You know players read stuff on this site and that's just what they need to read before a game.Think before you post.

:roll: cats :roll:
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

93Bulldog wrote:
That sounds like the plan for me Friday.

:mrgreen:
Eaglesticks is a very good choice. Nice place, good food, good people. I golf over there occasionally. Very good fishtail Sammy. Ice cold beer.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

TheLot wrote:
Not going to Pawpurrs to find you. Shouldn't you be watching film, Coach?

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Trimble

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote:Go Trimble
COPY THAT! Personally, I see Trimble taking this one.

Trimble 14
Caldwell 8

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
TheLot
Waterboy

Post by TheLot »

ttomcat 80 wrote:Don't know who Tomcat Pride is or the Lot is,but my guess is neither of you are from Trimble.I would say from over the hill if so keep your crap over their.If one of you are from here their is a game Friday note don't listen to him.If your both from Trimble not much Tomcat pride going on here.You know players read stuff on this site and that's just what they need to read before a game.Think before you post.
You could not be more right about kids reading these post. Thats why I say to you, maybe you should think before you post! I clearly remember multiple posts you made about 5,45,and 25 chest bumping during the game. I think you said something like maybe they should worry more about pass coverage instead of chest bumping all night. So yeah your right, Think before you post because after all they are just kids.

TheLot
Waterboy

Post by TheLot »

Ground Buck wrote:
TheLot wrote:
Not going to Pawpurrs to find you. Shouldn't you be watching film, Coach?

I watch film every night. Where are you going to be standing friday night I need to talk to you about something.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

This went from a football thread to an mma thread

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes

Return to “Football”