Fort Frye 37 Northridge 20

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Fort Frye 37 Northridge 20

Post by EasternDspy »

Northridge is better then people think they lost to Wash Ch and Lakewood(3-0). They play Fisher on sat and should win that game.
Last edited by EasternDspy on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK 4: Johnstown Northridge @ Fort Frye (3-0)

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Ft. Frye names the score in this one.

Vikings are bad.
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:Ft. Frye names the score in this one.

Viking are bad.

They're not as bad as you think losing to (3-0) Lakewood 23-19 and (3-0) Washington Courthouse 42-26.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

They will be Fisher Catholic today, but that not mean they are good.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:They will be Fisher Catholic today, but that not mean they are good.

I don't know I feel Northridge has played some decent competition tough they are def not as bad as you say. I think it will be closer then you think. Last year Cadets won 28-13.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I like the Vikings, so I hope you are correct and I am wrong.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Northridge is improved from a few years ago, and Coach Hinkle is a solid coach that is trying to turn the Vikings around. With that said, NR will probably beat FC by 70 because FC is really, really bad this year. It'll be hard to gauge where they're at. I agree their record will be somewhat deceiving, because both Court House and Lakewood (who beat Amanda, who beat Meigs) are having some of their best starts in a long time, but I don't necessarily think the result of FF/NR is going to be a decisive upset either way. Flip a coin 100 times, it'll land for FF 55-to-60 times, I feel.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

If Northridge even competes with Fort Frye, then Fort Frye will go one and done again in the playoffs. If Fort Frye is serious about developing a program that makes it past that first round, then this one needs to be over by halftime. You can't, however, think Fort Frye is legit in one hand and think Northridge is also legit.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Stan_Marsh wrote:If Northridge even competes with Fort Frye, then Fort Frye will go one and done again in the playoffs. If Fort Frye is serious about developing a program that makes it past that first round, then this one needs to be over by halftime. You can't, however, think Fort Frye is legit in one hand and think Northridge is also legit.

I disagree with you they are not a pushover team they'd probably be one of the better teams in the PVC. Northridge lost to 3-0 Lakewood (D4) by 4. Lost to 3-0 Wash Courthouse (D4) 42-26 but that game was close until the 3rd Qt. Northridge even had a chance to take the lead in that game in the 4th. If those bigger schools didn't smash them then why do you think Fort will? Sometimes you have to look into the records of teams. Last year these to played it was a close game Fort won 28-13 but Northridge seemed to have some talent they actually lost their stud QB #2 early in that game he's actually back this year. The games at Fort and I think Fort wins by 2-3 TDs

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

To answer, I don't think those schools that beat Northridge are anything to write home about. Lakewood beat a very down Amanda Clearcreek team by one point and they beat a 1-2 div. 6 school in Berne Union 41-14, and as we know, beat Northridge. Northridge lost 42-26 to Washington CH who beat a 1-2 Circleville by 6 points and a 1-2 London 35-22. I do think Northridge would be one of the better teams in the PVC this year, but cmon. It doesn't take much to be better than Monroe Central, Caldwell, Shenandoah, and Frontier at this point in the year. I think Fort Frye oughta have their way Northridge. Am I talking 77-0? No. Was me saying "over by halftime" a stretch? Yeah it was your right. 2-3 TDs is a fair assesment, as I think FF should win in controlling fashion. I would suggest if Northridge takes this one down to the wire, then FF is still the best in the PVC, but perhaps not quite as good as advertised. Again though, I don't see it being that close. In fact I'll go with Fort Frye 42-14.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Stan_Marsh wrote:If Northridge even competes with Fort Frye, then Fort Frye will go one and done again in the playoffs. If Fort Frye is serious about developing a program that makes it past that first round, then this one needs to be over by halftime. You can't, however, think Fort Frye is legit in one hand and think Northridge is also legit.
It is week 3 and you are already talking about a Cadet playoff win, so thanks for that. On the other hand, maybe you could speak with a little more respect for the kids and coaches at Northridge who are obviously working hard to turn around a dismal recent history.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Stan_Marsh wrote:To answer, I don't think those schools that beat Northridge are anything to write home about. Lakewood beat a very down Amanda Clearcreek team by one point and they beat a 1-2 div. 6 school in Berne Union 41-14, and as we know, beat Northridge. Northridge lost 42-26 to Washington CH who beat a 1-2 Circleville by 6 points and a 1-2 London 35-22. I do think Northridge would be one of the better teams in the PVC this year, but cmon. It doesn't take much to be better than Monroe Central, Caldwell, Shenandoah, and Frontier at this point in the year. I think Fort Frye oughta have their way Northridge. Am I talking 77-0? No. Was me saying "over by halftime" a stretch? Yeah it was your right. 2-3 TDs is a fair assesment, as I think FF should win in controlling fashion. I would suggest if Northridge takes this one down to the wire, then FF is still the best in the PVC, but perhaps not quite as good as advertised. Again though, I don't see it being that close. In fact I'll go with Fort Frye 42-14.

Amanda still beat Meigs and this is one of the better Meigs teams

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

Eastern, that is a very true point
Efarns, cmon man don't look too deep into things. I was not being disrespectful towards any Northridge kids or coaches. I was talking football and how I think the game should go. Obviously when you make a prediction there is going to be someone you guess that loses. That's not disrespect. I'm not saying the kids are sandbagging, I'm not saying the coaches aren't very good, I'm just saying in my mind Northridge is not a playoff caliber team, in my mind Fort Frye is a playoff caliber team. In my mind if Fort Frye is going to be playing in week 12 then they should beat Northridge in controlling fashion.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Cadets also got a 15 game reg season winning streak going on.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Northridge beat Fisher 40-0 today.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK 4: Johnstown Northridge (1-2) @ Fort Frye (3-0)

Post by EasternDspy »

Northridge Sr QB Daniel Hatfield is a good player. He is a better runner then passer but he is a playmaker. Northridge runs a ton of spread 5 wide.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Fort Frye 47-8.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:Fort Frye 47-8.

I hope you're right.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Cal Prep Prediction
Northridge 7
Fort Frye 34

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

EasternDspy wrote:
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:Fort Frye 47-8.

I hope you're right.
I think he probably is right Eastern I wouldn't fret too much. Now if your a Cadet player or coach you obviously have the right attitude of taking nothing or anyone for granted, not overlooking any opponents. If your a supporter or parent though, I wouldn't lose too much sleep over Northridge. Now if BT finds a way to beat Barnesville or Meadowbrook just one of the two and then beats Shenandoah, that would be the team on cloud 9 that I would worry about urinating on the Fort Frye parade. (Doubt it happens though)

Return to “Football”