Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: Week 3 Zane Trace @ McClain

Post by smurray »

McClain put 40 on Unioto in that loss. Zane Trace was dominated by Waverly after a heartbreaking loss in week one.
Will Zane Trace right the ship to pick up their first win of the season?

BullTank
Riding the Bench

Post by BullTank »

Is ZT picked to win the SVC? I never saw anything on the Gazette website showing predictions?

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I think Zane Trace will get their first win here. Paint Valley to win the conference.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Zane Trace has lost some talent from last years team and is still trying to find their way. Couple tough early season matchups put Zane Trace in an 0-2 hole but I think they've learned from those games and will get that 1st win of the year against McClain.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

BullTank wrote:Is ZT picked to win the SVC? I never saw anything on the Gazette website showing predictions?
Webb predicted them to win it. They lost a lot but still had some key players return. Pv lost all there skill and starts a freshman qb. They will compete but zt is the favorite. As far as svc goes the non conference games mean little. Westfall has wen 0-3 and won the svc several times. I think more teams will compete this year though. As for this game. Don't sleep on McClain. There qb is real good idk if they stop zt on off. But I like McClain qb better than Harris from zt. I'll say this game is a pickem. I'm pulling for McClain though

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I think ZT wins this game, but winning on the road is always tough, especially for a bunch of kids trying to find their footing in new roles.

I would think ZT would still be a slight favorite to win the SVC, but it doesn't look as convincing as it did even a week ago. I think PV is their biggest competitor as of now. I mean, it took a Hail Mary for them to lose to a good Logan Elm squad, so I think the Waverly game was just a slip up against a really good team.

Return to “Football”