Come out to Boston Field Sunday!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Come out to Boston Field Sunday!!!

Post by Orange and Brown »

I want to invite everyone to come out to Boston Field this Sunday to watch the Nelsonville-york vs Trimble league championship games (both 3rd/4th and 5th/6th grade teams).
Their are some pregame activities planned to honor Easterns little Eagle Wyat Barber.
Both teams will be wearing helmet decals with Wyats number (thank you Zones!) as well as releasing balloons in his honor pregame (both teams will be doing this.)
Donations will be accepted to help his family with expenses as well.
Game times are 1pm for the 3rd/4th grade team and 3pm for the 5th/6th grade team.
I believe pregame ceromonys will start around 12.

So please bring your family and friends for some good youth football, and to honor the memory of little Wyat Barber.

Fly High little Eagle.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Re: Come out to Boston Field Sunday!!!

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Orange and Brown wrote:I want to invite everyone to come out to Boston Field this Sunday to watch the Nelsonville-york vs Trimble league championship games (both 3rd/4th and 5th/6th grade teams).
Their are some pregame activities planned to honor Easterns little Eagle Wyat Barber.
Both teams will be wearing helmet decals with Wyats number (thank you Zones!) as well as releasing balloons in his honor pregame (both teams will be doing this.)
Donations will be accepted to help his family with expenses as well.
Game times are 1pm for the 3rd/4th grade team and 3pm for the 5th/6th grade team.
I believe pregame ceromonys will start around 12.

So please bring your family and friends for some good youth football, and to honor the memory of little Wyat Barber.

Fly High little Eagle.

So both games are NY vs. Trimble ?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Yea, both games are NY and Trimble.
Both NY teams lost to Trimble this year. (our only loss).
Trimble is undefeated.
We were the 2 seed and Trimble is the one seed.
Gonna look funny seeing our boys on the visitors sideline Sunday lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Ttomcat99
Riding the Bench

Post by Ttomcat99 »

If anyone has not seen the 5th-6th grade Tomcats come on out sunday you will not leave disappointed. Very very good team that averages 40 points a game and has only given up 9 all season. Coach Dean even said a couple weeks ago out of all the years he has been apart of the youth league this was the best offensive unit hes ever seen.

:twisted: Some wish for it but we work for it :twisted:

Return to “Football”