Waterboy

Meigs 25 Logan 19

Post by Alumni17 »

Thoughts?

ma77ox
Varsity

Re: (0-2) Logan @ (1-1) Meigs

Post by ma77ox »

I think Meigs wakes up and Wins this one BIG.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

I don't think Meigs will win as big as they think. Logan although very young still will have a size advantage and the defense did step up last Friday night. The question for Logan is can the offensive line block.

AT THE RESERVATION
Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

I think and hope Meigs wins this one but who knows. Figured this year was the year they could've beat some of the big boys and made a little noise but after last night I'm not sure.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan has trouble with QB like what Meigs has. Defense stops him they could pull out a win.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

This is big for both teams. They both need to get this win to get back on track. I see this one being very close.

Meigs was in this game last year and very well could have won! They are going to have a good year, they just need to stay focused and put week 2 behind them.

I hate to say this but if Logan loses to Meigs they may not get a win until week 10 :o :o :o :o :o :o If they win maybe they can get some momentum together and put together a decent season. The schedule doesn't look much easier after this week.

I know it's early and very rude but just curious... IF Logan goes 1-9 (beat Warren) does Penrod back the move to Logan?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'm not counting the cookies just yet. Got some work to do though. Chiefs are green, but should season soon.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

This one is a tough one to pick.
Logan shutout in two games, never a good thing,
Will the staff make changes in the line up or tweak the offense to tey and bring some life to it.
I would think something has to be done.

For Meigs getting beat by a below average Amanda team leads me to believe, that they won't be as good as I thought they would be.

Being it is a home game, I think the slight edge go to Meigs.

I will predict Meigs in a game that is closer than it should be.

wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

This game will be close, I don't know who to pick Logan has played 2 tough teams Meigs has high hopes and the potential to be a good team.

I think the game will be decided by a touchdown or less.

Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

I think this one could go either way if meigs had a bigger /better line it would be easy to say meigs wins but still should be a game .I hope meigs wins this one.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Meigs is the better team but I don't expect a beat down. Meigs 21 Logan 7

Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

Meigs is weak in lots of places but if they fix the play calling they will win

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Be the time for Meigs to do it if the can, while the Chiefs are way down. Might not get another shot like this again. Ya never see the Chiefs in a young/inexperienced bind they are in. I still look for the Chiefs to look completely different soon and wouldn't advise taking them too lightly. :shock:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Logan made a big jump from week one two, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Teays Valley has almost always been a big challenge for the Logan offense.

Meigs probably feels like they let one slip away at Logan last year, and it probably cost them a playoff spot.

Logan is a team that is going to get better week by week. Plenty of chances for wins if they keep doing that.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

MeyerSpread wrote:This is big for both teams. They both need to get this win to get back on track. I see this one being very close.

Meigs was in this game last year and very well could have won! They are going to have a good year, they just need to stay focused and put week 2 behind them.

I hate to say this but if Logan loses to Meigs they may not get a win until week 10 :o :o :o :o :o :o If they win maybe they can get some momentum together and put together a decent season. The schedule doesn't look much easier after this week.

I know it's early and very rude but just curious... IF Logan goes 1-9 (beat Warren) does Penrod back the move to Logan?
Everyone knew Logan would have a down year after last years senior class. The freshman and sophomores are strong - but obviously young. Coach Burke's seat is not even warm.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

loganlocos wrote:
MeyerSpread wrote:This is big for both teams. They both need to get this win to get back on track. I see this one being very close.

Everyone knew Logan would have a down year after last years senior class. The freshman and sophomores are strong - but obviously young. Coach Burke's seat is not even warm.
Another question, how long before Burke loses interest and decides there are better opportunities elsewhere?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'm gonna have to say the marauders pull this on out. has meigs ever beaten logan. I have no idea whatsoever.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Think they might have beaten Logan close to when they left the league.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

1981 Meigs won 14-0,also beat Logan 4 times in the 70's.Meigs was pretty good in the 70's and early 80's

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Even Middleport and Pomeroy had good teams here and there.

Return to “Football”