mov2go.net/footballweekly Thanks SEOP.

MOV2Go.net
Waterboy

mov2go.net/footballweekly Thanks SEOP.

Post by MOV2Go.net »

Hey football fans join us tonight from 7-11pm at mov2go.net/footballweekly as we bring you live updates, news and scores from ALL the area ball games. High School Football Weekly is powered by Caldwell Lumber your neighbor Do-it Best Center.

This is a new concept and we appreciate your support as we build this site. After the show, be sure to support Southeastern Ohio Preps and bring your voice to promoting area sports. We will have a link to this site on our Football Weekly page to make it easy to navigate back. While you're at MOV2go.net check out our show True Colors. This is a sports show that kicks off our sports weekend and we will have new episodes every Thursday night at 8pm

In time, our award winning staff plans to bring the area quality live sports broadcast all year long. And promote the Mid-Ohio sports scene the way it should be covered. Jeff Totten & Troy Devol, owners of the MOV2go.net Network have a combined 40 years of live sports broadcast experience with networks such as ESPN, Fox Sports and every other major broadcast network. As we grow, quality will be our number 1 goal.

But we have to start someplace and that someplace is at mov2go.net/footballweekly

We want to hear your voice. Hit us up in Twitter @mov2go, on Facebook or email us at info@mov2go.net

Want to be involved? We are looking for contributors. Contributors will be our eyes and ears at area games. We need a staff of folks who can send us live scores and updates from the game. In a few weeks we will launch the technology available to take live phone calls and video from area games. If your want to contribute send us an email with the subject line "HSFW Contributor" and include your name and school you would like to cover within the email to info@mov2go.net

Let us know what you think Southeastern Ohio Preps!
Last edited by MOV2Go.net on Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Hey football fans join us tonight from 7-11pm at mov2go.net/footballweekly as we Thanks SEOP. MOV2go.net/footballwee

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

This is pretty impressive. Broadcasters following SEOPS will already have Live updates from every game that has a thread. The only problem is getting those scores all in the same place. Maybe SEOPS can come up with a hash tag system allowing posters to add the hash tag and send the score to an update board on the main forum. That would decrease the amount of time looking through threads and reading through some of the comments.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: mov2go.net/footballweekly Thanks SEOP.

Post by mattash »

P(irate) I keep scores updated here http://southeasternohiopreps.com/viewto ... f=2&t=3168

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

mattash wrote:P(irate) I keep scores updated here http://southeasternohiopreps.com/viewto ... f=2&t=3168
I saw that last week. You did a good job. But I was just saying for ease of updating. I know it has to be time consuming for you.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Yeah, that's a good idea.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”