Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Rolltanks
All Conference

Re: WK 2 Adena (0-1) @ West Jefferson

Post by Rolltanks »

West Jeff gets rid of the Romero blues this week. Adena is bad. West Jeff will have a real chance to win out and go to playoffs again. After that I feel for them. West Jeff 42-0

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Rolltanks wrote:West Jeff gets rid of the Romero blues this week. Adena is bad. West Jeff will have a real chance to win out and go to playoffs again. After that I feel for them. West Jeff 42-0

Rolltanks do you think WJ will win out and beat Jackson, Bexley and Grandview Heights?

WJ coach has some Wellston ties and is pretty well respected around these parts, but they have 3 2015 play-off teams left on the schedule after Adena.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Dandy Don wrote:
Rolltanks wrote:West Jeff gets rid of the Romero blues this week. Adena is bad. West Jeff will have a real chance to win out and go to playoffs again. After that I feel for them. West Jeff 42-0

Rolltanks do you think WJ will win out and beat Jackson, Bexley and Grandview Heights?

WJ coach has some Wellston ties and is pretty well respected around these parts, but they have 3 2015 play-off teams left on the schedule after Adena.
Sorry I had there schedule up along with some other teams and mixed them up with west Liberty Salem lol. So run the table no, but they are much improved from last year and have a nice qb. Jackson game will be a stretch but I do look for them to make playoffs this year. Another west Jeff comparison, if they were in the svc they would win the league pretty comfortably this year imo. That might not mean much but they played the best team on the schedule already and did some good things. I bet they give Jackson a good game. Mechburg is better than wheelburg by several tds imo

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Again sorry for mix up I've been fallowing Ohio hs football for 30 plus years. This year I am tracking 10 leagues and another 20 teams. Us old timers get messed up sometimes.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

I agree Mechanicsburg is rock solid and almost got over the Week 13 hump last year losing to Marion Local by like 6-3 or something like that.

WJ is a very good program.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Dandy Don wrote:I agree Mechanicsburg is rock solid and almost got over the Week 13 hump last year losing to Marion Local by like 6-3 or something like that.

Don do you have the name of the west Jeff coach he has done a nice job as you said I didn't get a chance to talk with him at a 7-7.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Rolltanks wrote:
Dandy Don wrote:I agree Mechanicsburg is rock solid and almost got over the Week 13 hump last year losing to Marion Local by like 6-3 or something like that.

Don do you have the name of the west Jeff coach he has done a nice job as you said I didn't get a chance to talk with him at a 7-7.
Buescher (don't quote me on spelling)

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Thanks I'll look him up

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

West Jeff 49
Adena 14

bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

I know West Jefferson's coach is a Westfall qrad. Do not know what year it was but I think it was the last 90's

svc_guy
Freshman Team

Post by svc_guy »

West Jeff is down a bit but they are still very well coached and are going to be solid this year. I will say WJ by 23...

Return to “Football”