Eastern Pike 22 Dayton Christian 13

mattash
Site Admin

Eastern Pike 22 Dayton Christian 13

Post by mattash »

Eastern going to put up big numbers again?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
greygoose
SEOPS

Re: WK2 Eastern Pike (1-0) @ Dayton Christian

Post by greygoose »

Have no idea what Dayton Christian has so hard to predict a game like that with any luck the Eagles will land in the 2-0 position after this week.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

this game should be a good one Dayton Christian should have their QB and RB back from last year's team that beat my eagles.Eagles coming off a game that had a lot of offense Martin had 95 passing yards 3TDs with 90 rushing yards and Gray with over 200 total yards 5 TDs. look for the eagle D to have a better offense this week to try to stop if they keep playing hard and everybody getting to the ball we should be in good shape. I like the Eagles by 2 touchdowns this week hope they play hard and pull out the W.

GO EAGLES
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

greygoose wrote:Have no idea what Dayton Christian has so hard to predict a game like that with any luck the Eagles will land in the 2-0 position after this week.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here n say Dayton. all jokin aside. good luck to eastern, in their sophomore season.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Good luck to the Eagles!

I am predicting that Eastern makes the long journey and returns to Beaver with another W. The Eagles played with this team last year and with a season of Varsity level experience under their belts, some strong additions and a few position changes, they are better prepared to put together four quarters this time around.

The Boys from Beaver should be fired up and ready to get some redemption from last year. Good luck and give em hell!

Dicwag22
Waterboy

Post by Dicwag22 »

Last year. Eastern had the upper hand but the game was cancelled due to weather. I believe eastern would of won that game last year. I would like to see Eastern come home with a W this year.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Eastern pike- 22
Dayton Christian- 13

Eagles will be headed to Southeastern in week 3 2-0. Not a real clean game for the Eagles a lot of penalties some ending scoring drives. Martin and Gray both rushed for about 100 yards with Gray getting all 3 eagle TDs. Dayton Christian had speed just not a very strong team and the Eagles kept running right at them.

GO EAGLES
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Congrats to Eastern Pike on your 2-0 start good luck next week

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

2-0 Great job.
Next week will be a big game, with both teams being,2-0.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

eagles had a bunch of rushing yards Noah Gray 269 3TDs, Clay Martin 148 yards.

GO EAGLES
Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

I got a chance to catch the Eagles in action on Friday night in Dayton. Not only was I able to see a group of hard nosed and dedicated young men pull together, but I was also fortunate enough to see some family and friends as well. Although several were unable to recognize me, I still had a great time. Danny and Shirley were able to recognize me and it was so nice talking with you guys.

Dalton is as good as advertised and I personally watched him man handle one of DC's star players into submission. Clay Martin is an amazing athlete and managed the game perfectly. Noah Gray is a hard nosed runner that isn't afraid to lay a hit on someone and has the ability to fight and find the end zone. The younger Leist boy has energy to burn and and runs a clean route. The heart and dedication demonstrated as there were several players playing on both sides of the ball and not once did the Eagles hang their heads whenever the game got close or they allowed a long TD pass. For a second year Varsity team....these guys played with intensity and flat out got after it! Scott....you and your staff has done an amazing job sir....thank you!

This old eagle never thought that I would ever be able to say that I was going to go watch the Boys from Beaver play football on a Friday night, but it was a true treat and then topped it off with my first ever game at the Shoe the following day. Oh yeah.....Rex you did lead the ball too much! lol . Had a great time and it was so nice talking with so many friends and Eagle faithful. Special shout out to Chris and Jeff for ensuring that dehydration did not occur.....thank you gentlemen.

Congrats to the Eagles and stay focused and give em hell!

Return to “Football”