River Valley 20 Gallia Academy 7

RVRaiderFan
All State

River Valley 20 Gallia Academy 7

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Thoughts on this county rivalry?
RV won last year at home 27-13.
12th match-up between these schools. GA leads the all time series 9-2.

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
svac83
SE

Re: Week 2: River Valley (1-0) @ Gallia Academy (0-1)

Post by svac83 »

my guess is river valley 35 gallia academy 21. actually after watching gallia academy play and watching tape of river valley. This should be a good game but until gallia academy actually stops a team on a drive that doesn't end in a turnover. you can't like them to win any game. Have no idea how good river valley may be. but blue devils would of put up a ton of points against eastern also.

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

GO BLUE

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

jmo who ever gets the L in this one ? It will be a long season .

galliagrad89
Freshman Team

Post by galliagrad89 »

svac83 wrote:but blue devils would of put up a ton of points against eastern also.
Eastern is a pretty good team that would give fits to the blue devils.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

eastern would of scored more points against blue devils then they did against river valley because blue devils have not proved they could play defense. But Eastern defense looked even worse then blue devils defense. that s why i said blue would of put up a ton of points.. did not say it would of not been a close game.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

i mean i know and understand that i sound crazy and i have no hard facts to put on this but i think the blue devils play much better this week. not that it will make a difference. But i just have a feeling. still think river valley wins. but think blue devils show signs of life.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

If they go 1-9 and RV was the one ! I just can't pick this game because of that ! Good to both.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Re: WK2 River Valley (1-0) @ Gallia Academy (0-1)

Post by RVRaiderFan »

A couple of things that stick out to me.....RV Jr QB Patrick Brown was 13-18, 301 yds, 4TD 1INT in his first career start. I'm interested to see how he plays in Week 2. Also interested to see how that Raider defense plays. Looked dominating at times against Eastern, but then also looked a little shaken on some big plays they gave up. Should be an interesting match-up with blue.

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

River Valley should win this one pretty easy but you never know about rivalry games!

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

RV did a great job in week one getting a lot of players on the field. I am actually shocked as to the quality of their depth. I am guessing Gallia county will be introduced to Jacob Campbell on Sat. If this young man can stay injury free....he will smash all the rushing records at RV. Don't know much about GAHS this year...but RV has weapons on offense....lots of them.

Best of luck to both teams.....GAHS has a couple coaches that are good friends of mine and I wish them a great year....except for Saturday!!

GO #7

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

does straightshooter post anymore?

Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

From what I hear meigs is going to beat everyone in that league by 40 pts and beat Jackson and logan 30pts therefore going 10-0 all because of the great coach bartrum.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Ironman99 wrote:From what I hear meigs is going to beat everyone in that league by 40 pts and beat Jackson and logan 30pts therefore going 10-0 all because of the great coach bartrum.
Lol. You have a great imagination posting that story

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Ironman99 wrote:From what I hear meigs is going to beat everyone in that league by 40 pts and beat Jackson and logan 30pts therefore going 10-0 all because of the great coach bartrum.
Seriously, Are you that sad you come in a River Valley and Gallia Academy post and start hammering on Meigs...Dude, go troll in Jackson's posts. Why is Meigs always on your tongue? I'm sure they wanna hear things said about this game and not you constantly taking stabs at Meigs.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

I don't have to ask your permission to read or post on other post...........

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

Sorry ! Best to Meigs !

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

Getting closer to the BIG game....I am going to be in Wrigley Field on Sat., so I wont be able to watch the game in person.....does anyone know if FM 105.5 is covering this Saturday game?

Either way, best of luck to both teams.....gonna be a GREAT atmosphere at Memorial Field this weekend....wishing I could be two places at once....

GO RV!!! GO #7 !!!! and GO Shooter Jr. !!

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

ma77ox wrote:
Seriously, Are you that sad you come in a River Valley and Gallia Academy post and start hammering on Meigs...Dude, go troll in Jackson's posts. Why is Meigs always on your tongue? I'm sure they wanna hear things said about this game and not you constantly taking stabs at Meigs.
It's crazy to me how the mighty have fallen... DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN GALLIA USE TO BEAT JACKSON LIKE A DRUM EVERY YEAR IN THE NOT TO DISTANT PAST?! BOOOOOOM LOL

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

HoopsHotHead wrote:Getting closer to the BIG game....I am going to be in Wrigley Field on Sat., so I wont be able to watch the game in person.....does anyone know if FM 105.5 is covering this Saturday game?

Either way, best of luck to both teams.....gonna be a GREAT atmosphere at Memorial Field this weekend....wishing I could be two places at once....

GO RV!!! GO #7 !!!! and GO Shooter Jr. !!
RV Football Broadcasting will be streaming the game live online.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/river-val ... oadcasting

Return to “Football”