Chillicothe 24 Jackson 21

Stone Cold
JV Team

Chillicothe 24 Jackson 21

Post by Stone Cold »

One heck of a game last year. Thoughts?

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 2 Jackson vs Chillicothe

Post by noreply66 »

Jackson in a knock down drag out

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

I don't know much about Chillicothe, but am rooting for the Ironmen to get the W.

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jackson seemed to come out with 1st game jitters last night, which a lot of teams do, but it will be a different story this week.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

From what I heard, Chillicothe led Johnstown-Monroe at the half in Week 1, but just couldn't keep the momentum going in the 2nd Half. Johnstown is always pretty tough, so that tells me that Chillicothe could be a very dangerous team. Jackson will have to play much better than they did early on in Week 1 if they expect to bring a win home next Friday night.

Seems like the Jackson/Chillicothe games have been very close and competitive game in recent years, so I would probably expect something similar this time around as well.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Preview of future battles for the championship of the new league in south central Ohio?

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

Cavs actually led going into the 4th qtr, but you're not going to win with 5 turnovers. Cavs kicking game was horrendous. 1st punt was snapped about 10 feet over the punters head and 2 more rolled all the way to the punter. Cavs qb has a good arm but you can't run the qb draw 15+ times and expect to be successful. Johnstown adjusted and was ready for it later on the game.this is the 1st year I can ever remember the cavs not having a go to running back in decades and it's gonna cost them once teams figure this out. On a good note, chilli finally has plenty of parking places. The home pavilion opened up Friday with new restrooms and concession stands. Visitor side should be ready Friday. New parking facility behind the home stands extending to arch street. Visitor side parking is not paved but I'm sure once the new school is built it will be. I'd say right now they could easily park well over 300+ cars ,with room for a lot more if they host playoff games

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Chillicothe did not lead in the 4th quarter. Johnstown scored in the 3rd quarter and tied it at 12. Johnstown scored 17 points, 29 total unanswered after they fumbled near the 5 on the first drive and Chilli hit a long pass. Chilli also had a wr make a great catch in the end zone and then Johnstown came back never losing faith. Somewhere I read Chilli did not have a first down in the 2nd half.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

Week 2 will be a big test for Southeastern Ohio ! Alot of good games. !

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Good luck Jackson ironmen!

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Chillicothe is a very young team and it showed in the second half of the game against Johnstown. Chillicothe's defense is very fast and flew to the ball and held its own against a Johnstown team that returned 3 1,000 yard backs and a o tackle heading to Iowa State next year. While at the game I talked to some fans who said Johnstown returned 19 of 22 starters from a team that went 10-0 in the regular season a year ago. If Chillicothe can cut the tournovers and mix up the play calling I look for this to be another classic Chillicothe Jackson match up very close hard nose football game . Chillicothe gets back on track this week .

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Well this typically is a close one, and I think we'll see that again this year. Chillicothe however has to hold onto the ball they will not stay in this game with the turnovers.

AirAttack336
Waterboy

Post by AirAttack336 »

I predict Chillicothe by a couple of touchdowns...35-21

Inside/outside em
Riding the Bench

Re: WK2 Jackson (1-0) @ Chillicothe (0-1)

Post by Inside/outside em »

i say let's turn what is typically a close game into a statement! if you can't beat Chilli, how u gonna beat da Burg or Winton Woods??? Go Ironmen, stay focused, and take care of business

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Wish both of these teams still played my Portsmouth Trojans. Hopefully we will meet again one day.

Hope for an injury free game between two great programs. Jackson gets the W here.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Think the Ironmen take care of business pretty handily here.

The Hall kid at QB can sling it around from all reports and has a couple playmakers that he can get it to apparently. Hoping Jackson is 4-0 when they get to our place.

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Jackson will be much bigger up front but Chillicothe's speed will be the difference in this game. If Chillicothe can cut down the tournovers Chillicothe wins by two touchdowns at least. 5 tournovers in week one was the story of the game. I look for Hinton and the Chillicothe Team to play a near perfect game. This will be a show case and rivalry to come in the new league.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Jackson may be young and had some tough news on an early injury, but I wouldn't say they don't possess team speed. In fact I think they are pretty fast to the ball.

This game has been very good in recent years and will I think over time become a great new league rivalry starting next year. We get an early preview of that this Friday.

Hoping the return to the Cav's field which is very nice especially with all the improvements made recently will have the same result as Week 12 last year.

Go Red!

Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

Go Ironmen Jackson by a couple td

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

awfully loud over there at The O this week. Lots of yelling and screaming. I think this game will be a knockout. Cavaliers will be ready.

Return to “Football”