Buckeye Trail 50 Caldwell 13

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Buckeye Trail 50 Caldwell 13

Post by EasternDspy »

Game will be played at Shenandoah.

pvcguy
Freshman Team

Re: WK 2: Buckeye Trail (0-1) vs Caldwell (0-1)

Post by pvcguy »

Both lost I think the winner is leagues 3rd best team. Caldwells lost was a little better team I will say 14-13 skins.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Wow you make yourself sound more silly with every post. Buckeye Trail lost 21-0 to a perennial power Ridgewood. Caldwell is coming off a game where they got out gained by 500 yards to a 2 win team from a season ago. That defense is bad. Now I think that Caldwell is better stopping the run then the pass and that could help vs Trail. That being said I think Trail will win this one 28-14. Snoddgrass and Dalton Ivey have nice games though.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

I like that score Eastern. I'm going to give maybe by mistake but Caldwell one more TD and say Trail wins 28-21

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

36-7 Buckeye Trail. Buckeye trail is probaby slightly worse than Liberty Union and from what I saw from Caldwell, have nothing to build on. Unless Buckeye Trail has Wrs that are under 5'7" and 120 lbs, Caldwell gets rolled again

pvcguy
Freshman Team

Post by pvcguy »

I didn't know Ridgewood was good this year.

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

Ridgewood is a playoff team. Is Caldwell really that bad? Will they beat anyone beside Frontier?
Why is game played at Shenandoah?

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Game is being played at Shenandoah due to a scheduling conflict between the school and the fair board. Believe all other home games will go back to being played at the fairgrounds.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

EasternDspy wrote:Wow you make yourself sound more silly with every post.
Look in the mirror.
Caldwell is coming off a game where they got out gained by 500 yards to a 2 win team from a season ago. That defense is bad.
You realize last year was Liberty Union's first losing season since 2004; they're a small D5 in a league mostly made up of D2, D3, and D4; and they have as many, if not more, playoff victories in the last five years as most PVC schools have in their history, yeah?

You make it sound like they're Frontier.

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

carbon_dated wrote:Ridgewood is a playoff team. Is Caldwell really that bad? Will they beat anyone beside Frontier?
Why is game played at Shenandoah?
Caldwell will beat Frontier for sure
Favored against West Muskingum
Toss up with Rosecrans
Underdog to Buckeye Trail, Monroe Central, Shenandoah but have a chance
No chance against Shadyside, Fort Frye, or Waverly
Looking at a 3-7 record in my opinion
1-9 at worst
5-5 at best

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

formerfcfan wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:Wow you make yourself sound more silly with every post.
Look in the mirror.
Caldwell is coming off a game where they got out gained by 500 yards to a 2 win team from a season ago. That defense is bad.
You realize last year was Liberty Union's first losing season since 2004; they're a small D5 in a league mostly made up of D2, D3, and D4; and they have as many, if not more, playoff victories in the last five years as most PVC schools have in their history, yeah?

You make it sound like they're Frontier.
Caldwell couldn't net positive yards for the game. Nothing against LU but In my opinion Ridgewood a playoff team for a year ago is better. The fact that Trail only lost 21-0 has me thinking they win this one.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying the point. Just was caught aghast with the "two win team" comment, given the connotation it takes on.

CHS_skins
Waterboy

Post by CHS_skins »

I am a die hard Redskin and what I saw against LU was painful. I knew we would be down this year, but it looked really bad. We just do not have any size or depth. The kids played hard, just not enough against what I believe was a very good football team.
After seeing how Trail played Ridgewood, I have to say Trail wins easy Friday night. Hoping I am wrong, you never know until they play it out!

CHS_skins
Waterboy

Post by CHS_skins »

EasternDspy wrote:Wow you make yourself sound more silly with every post. Buckeye Trail lost 21-0 to a perennial power Ridgewood. Caldwell is coming off a game where they got out gained by 500 yards to a 2 win team from a season ago. That defense is bad. Now I think that Caldwell is better stopping the run then the pass and that could help vs Trail. That being said I think Trail will win this one 28-14. Snoddgrass and Dalton Ivey have nice games though.
Caldwell was 2-8 4 years ago.....8-2 and into the playoffs the following year. Same group that made all the noise past two season. LU is not the same team they were a year ago!!!!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

It wasn't a post to bash LU it was more of a post to show why I think Trail wins. I believe Ridgewood is better then LU.

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

LU is a decent team from what I saw. I'm betting they don't make the playoffs though and flirt with .500. The game reflected how bad Caldwell is than how good LU is

skins16
Waterboy

Post by skins16 »

Hope to see the skins pull something together this week after the beat down they got last week. Coaches need to step it up, a lot of stupid mistakes last week.

pvcguy
Freshman Team

Post by pvcguy »

skins16 wrote:Hope to see the skins pull something together this week after the beat down they got last week. Coaches need to step it up, a lot of stupid mistakes last week.
Actually you are wrong

skins16
Waterboy

Post by skins16 »

pvcguy wrote:
skins16 wrote:Hope to see the skins pull something together this week after the beat down they got last week. Coaches need to step it up, a lot of stupid mistakes last week.
Actually you are wrong
how do you figure?

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Re: WK2 Buckeye Trail (0-1) @ Caldwell (0-1)

Post by Stan_Marsh »

Geez don't bother asking him/her skins16, the answer will make us all less intelligent.

Return to “Football”