Waterboy

Coal Grove 41 Valley 7

Post by FORREST GUMP »

FORREST SAYS: THE GROVE

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: CG VS. VALLEY

Post by BurgGrad6 »

I think the Grove is going to win this game. However valley has some athletes that could possibly make this one interesting.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Coal Grove big.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
YeeYee2
Waterboy

Post by YeeYee2 »

Coal Grove big on this one... Valley is having a down year forsure..

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Indians are down, that's no secret, but this is the Groves 1st game, and it's in Lucasville. Valley should be able to hang around and see what happens in the 4th.

Good LUCK Indians!

knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

I like Valley in this one. They will be better this week than they were against P-Town. I don't think their going to let two OVC teams come in their house two weeks in a row and win.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK YOU CRAZY STINGIN HORNETS GO OVC.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

Did Portsmouth really move the ball a lot on Valley? The first 3 scores were 2 long runs and an INT for TD right?

Does CG have that kind of speed? This is CG first game and they have a history of being out of shape...

Valley is very young so CG should be favored but if Valley can get to the 4th quarter they have a good chance

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Portsmouth got their yards in big plays valley is so young but played better than I expected hopefully they get a few guys back from injury I just hope they try to limit the touches to #22 he is going to be a great player for valley but at only 150 lbs not sure he can take that kind of a beating all year

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I'll go with Coal Grove in this one.

SportFan08
Riding the Bench

Post by SportFan08 »

valley with the edge.

jager1979
Waterboy

Post by jager1979 »

lineman7 wrote:Did Portsmouth really move the ball a lot on Valley? The first 3 scores were 2 long runs and an INT for TD right?

Does CG have that kind of speed? This is CG first game and they have a history of being out of shape...

Valley is very young so CG should be favored but if Valley can get to the 4th quarter they have a good chance
LM7 valley will make it to the 4th quarter but I think it will be in a running Clock. I think you will see that CG has more speed than Portsmouth(overall). Parker is as quick as any player along the river.

49-13 CG wins

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

lineman7 wrote:Did Portsmouth really move the ball a lot on Valley? The first 3 scores were 2 long runs and an INT for TD right?

The Sites boy from CG has really good speed.

jager1979
Waterboy

Post by jager1979 »

noles_fan wrote:

The Sites boy from CG has really good speed.
Yes he does, and I'm not sure he's top 5 on the team on 40 speed. CG has good team speed.

TrojanXplosion
S

Re: WK2 Coal Grove (0-1) @ Valley (0-1)

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Valley has some good looking ball players. I hope they get the win here.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: WK2 Coal Grove (0-0) @ Valley (0-1)

Post by mattash »

Coal Grove by 14

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

This on VSN?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

:roll:
Izladoom wrote:Portsmouth got their yards in big plays valley is so young but played better than I expected hopefully they get a few guys back from injury I just hope they try to limit the touches to #22 he is going to be a great player for valley but at only 150 lbs not sure he can take that kind of a beating all year
:roll:

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

Izladoom wrote:Portsmouth got their yards in big plays valley is so young but played better than I expected hopefully they get a few guys back from injury I just hope they try to limit the touches to #22 he is going to be a great player for valley but at only 150 lbs not sure he can take that kind of a beating all year
Parker had one long run for 60 yards. The rest of his 195 was up the gut. Coal groves line will push them around like Portsmouth did.

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

It'll be even in the first half because of first game jitters from CG, then the Hornets will pull away. 42-21 CG

ROLL PEAKE

Return to “Football”