Eating places in or around Da Burg?

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Eating places in or around Da Burg?

Post by Bdog_198807 »

I moved from wheelersburg about 13 years ago to chillicothe. And plan to make the trip tonight to see my pirates. Where should we stop to eat before the game? And is the stadium still up on the hill?

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: Eating places in or around Da Burg?

Post by BurgGrad6 »

The stadium is in the same spot! As far as food, Fred's is always a good choice! However sakura is quite Good as well! Other than that most restaurants are basic fast food. Oh almost forgot. We have a Chinese buffet and Toro loco.

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Post by Bdog_198807 »

BurgGrad6 wrote:The stadium is in the same spot! As far as food, Fred's is always a good choice! However sakura is quite Good as well! Other than that most restaurants are basic fast food. Oh almost forgot. We have a Chinese buffet and Toro loco.
BurgGrad6,
Thanks for the info. I think I will stick to Fred's. I hope its still as great as it use to be. Loaded fries and pizza were always awesome . Go burg!

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

Fred's. Or go on into Portsmouth to the Scioto Ribber....best steak in the world...

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Definitely Freds!
Best Pizza I've ever had!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Bdog_198807 wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:The stadium is in the same spot! As far as food, Fred's is always a good choice! However sakura is quite Good as well! Other than that most restaurants are basic fast food. Oh almost forgot. We have a Chinese buffet and Toro loco.
BurgGrad6,
Thanks for the info. I think I will stick to Fred's. I hope its still as great as it use to be. Loaded fries and pizza were always awesome . Go burg!
You know how I know you were raised right? Your decision making. Lol

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Post by Bdog_198807 »

P(irate) wrote:
Bdog_198807 wrote:
BurgGrad6,
You know how I know you were raised right? Your decision making. Lol
You can take the Man out of Da Burg. But you can never take Da Burg out of the Man! Or the fred's lol. Hope I can find a place to sit have gotten held up at work and wont be able to leave here till about 5. So I wont be at the stadium till about 6.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

You should be fine. You're only going to be 30 minutes after the gates open. You may relive your child hood and sit on the hill tho. That's always my go to.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Ribber on your way

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Bdog_198807
Varsity

Post by Bdog_198807 »

That was awesome just as I remembered it. Yes i did sit on the hill. This burg team looks great maybe even better than last year. Our pass game and run looks great! Left at halftime 42-0 was enough for me. Love to see that kind of school spirit. Just dont have it in my district paint valley. Hope burg has another playoff game in chilli.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Bdog_198807 wrote:That was awesome just as I remembered it. Yes i did sit on the hill. This burg team looks great maybe even better than last year. Our pass game and run looks great! Left at halftime 42-0 was enough for me. Love to see that kind of school spirit. Just dont have it in my district paint valley. Hope burg has another playoff game in chilli.
Waverly will be as close as they get this year. But that's only 15 minutes for you. Lol.

Return to “Football”