To all of the seniors and coaches (Words for you before the 2016 season kicks off)

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

To all of the seniors and coaches (Words for you before the 2016 season kicks off)

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

In just a few hours the 2016 football season will begin but before it does I wanted to say the following.

To all of the seniors, some of you have started since you started playing football, while some of you have had to wait until you earned the starting job. There also is another group of seniors, who have never started. No matter which group you are in you have shown a love for a game, we can only watch and long to play or play again.

At times we have forgotten it is all of you, the players who have allowed us to share in your journey along with the coaches. At times we have cheered you and some have booed you but no matter what emotion we have felt none will be as strong as the ones you have as your last season comes to an end.

When you guys huddle up tomorrow to get the season started take a long look around you and enjoy the moment. Play like you have never played before and remember not one single person can ever be as strong as the team.

Some of you will go on to play college ball I want to say congrats and the best of luck to you on and off of the field. Never forget to respect the game that you have given so much of yourself to and never forget what the game has done for you.

To you seniors who are putting on the pads for the last season, make this season as special as possible do everything you can to make as many memories as you can. I also want to wish you luck in all that you dream of accomplishing in life.

To the coaches who read these boards and still can look at and talk to those who post on them thank you for remember most of us understand you know your team better than we do and we understand you most likely have forgotten more football then we ever thought we knew.

As the seconds tick off of the clock make sure to try and enjoy the moment and win or lose remember you do so as a team, so never let others see you disrespecting a teammate or coach.

In closing I want to thank you as I am sure all of the fans do, for giving us such great times and our own memories on game night.

Good luck to all of the teams and coaches.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: To all of the seniors and coaches (Words for you before the 2016 season kicks off)

Post by mattash »

Good post

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Fridaynite
Waterboy

Re: To all of the seniors and coaches (Words for you before the 2016 season kicks off)

Post by Fridaynite »

Great post L C fan !!!!!!!

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Nice post

You can't handle the truth
Jackie Moon
Riding the Bench

Post by Jackie Moon »

Great post, I told little Jackie Moon this morning to go have fun and make this season one he'll remember. :D

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Awesome post LCF.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GREAT POST.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
FalconFever02
Freshman Team

Post by FalconFever02 »

Babies and Memories! Soak it up.

Return to “Football”