Playoffs Chillicothe @ Columbus Desales

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Playoffs Chillicothe @ Columbus Desales

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK CAVS

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Desale by 21.

AT THE RESERVATION
Steve
Waterboy

Post by Steve »

Well it's 42-7 at halftime. Kids worked hard this year but I don't feel like we will ever be ready for playoff competition with the level of competition we play now on a weekly basis.

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

I think our schedule is ok. 3 teams we played are in the playoffs. Granted we lost all 3.
Desales is loaded. They have D1 talent.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

SCOL isn't going to prepare Chillicothe for playoffs. Massie and maybe Wilmington? The rest of that league is very bad.

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

formerfcfan wrote:SCOL isn't going to prepare Chillicothe for playoffs. Massie and maybe Wilmington? The rest of that league is very bad.
Agree. It's very bad. But our non conference was very good.

Congrats Desales.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

De Sales prepares themselves very well for the playoffs, with their schedule.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Won big just like I thought. De Sales is for real. Gales are lucky to have opened up with them, Imo it would be different if they would have played them later. I see De Sales making it to the Shoe and getting the big trophy. Hope no late injuries happen. Congrats De Sales.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CONGRATULATIONS CAVS ON A VERY FINE YEAR OF FOOTBALL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Miami Trace being bad this season hurt the quality of the SCOL. MT is normally a seven-to-eight win team contending for the playoffs. EC, Hillsboro, Greenfield are normally terrible. Court House is underachieving.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

The SCOL is a terrible league except for Massie. Any others getting into the playoffs are there because they beat weak teams from poor schedules. And then they are lucky to get in. No home game. The SEOAL was the better league for competition and playoff prep. DeSales plays a solid schedule and is alway prepped no matter high or low seeded. They should win the region.

Have gun, will travel
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Paladin wrote:The SCOL is a terrible league except for Massie. Any others getting into the playoffs are there because they beat weak teams from poor schedules. And then they are lucky to get in. No home game. The SEOAL was the better league for competition and playoff prep. DeSales plays a solid schedule and is alway prepped no matter high or low seeded. They should win the region.
Same could be said with Lakeview. Beat nobody. Lakeview plays in a terrible league. Lakeview lost 35-0 to Poland. Poland lost 42-7 week 11. Lakeview got in the playoffs :lol:

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Raider6309 wrote:
Paladin wrote:The SCOL is a terrible league except for Massie. Any others getting into the playoffs are there because they beat weak teams from poor schedules. And then they are lucky to get in. No home game. The SEOAL was the better league for competition and playoff prep. DeSales plays a solid schedule and is alway prepped no matter high or low seeded. They should win the region.
Same could be said with Lakeview. Beat nobody. Lakeview plays in a terrible league. Lakeview lost 35-0 to Poland. Poland lost 42-7 week 11. Lakeview got in the playoffs :lol:
Lol - But I bet Lakeview is loaded with D1 talent in the sophomore class. ;)

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Lakeview plays in Ursuline and Cardinal Mooneys region. Lakeview lost an all star QB in 5th game and finished the last 5 games ( and the playoffs) with a Soph. QB back up. They also lost 3 starting two way linemen, two starting LBs and had the main RB hurt. Yet they won and made the playoffs. Poland played a Frosh QB who is a D-I player. Lakeview arrived early playing lots of Soph and a Frosh. Next year and the year after should be interesting. Yet playoffs usually mean seeing Ursuline or Mooney ( or both). The talent level in the All American Conference is good and lots of D-I players are here. Too early to tell who might end up at D-I with young players. D-II & III for sure. Lakeview beat several teams with D-I players ( Hubbard 30-27, who has a Mich. St. player and a player who OSU offered but he will go elsewhere and a D-I lineman). LaBrae is still in the playoffs beat (Lakeview 21-7) with two D-I seniors ( Cree & Harris -- MAC , Cincy or low level BIG) and Lakeview had a chance in that game to tie it up, threw an INT into the endzone & got it returned to mid field. Another TD ended the game. Struthers ( has a D-I QB) & Jefferson ( has a D-I DB) , who lakeview beat, were in the playoffs if they won their last game. They did not. High level competition here and no one is crying about it. The area would simply murder most of SEO. BTW, the grandson had an outstanding season for a Soph. Great hands, good speed, great field vision, excellent pass routes run, decent ball carrier, good balance, aggressive blocker and they played him as punt returner , the Wildcat, Main RB & the Slot on O and CB on D and all special teams. Wants to play college ball and coach has him recommended to recruiters. We'll see what happens. :D

Have gun, will travel
sibibis45
JV Team

Post by sibibis45 »

I'm pretty sure Chillicothe played four playoff teams during the season. Johnstown Monroe, Jackson, Teays Valley and Clinton Massie. The schedule was pretty solid.

Return to “Football”