Dublin Jerome 58 Logan 0

Logangrad
All State

Dublin Jerome 58 Logan 0

Post by Logangrad »

Jerome started 2015 1-4 before finishing 5-0 last season Including a win over playoff qualifier Westerville Central. The Celtics won the OCC Cardinal last year and are looking to keep moving forward. Logan will be in the reloading stages this season, after losing the majority of their offense to graduation. Logan will need to replace a 4 year starter at RB, their 2 yr starter at QB, and top ALL SEOAL WR as well as fill some holes on the line after a few players will not be back as of June 1. Week 1 between two teams looking to form an identity early on in 2016. Logan finished 8-2 last season and will be looking to continue their climb back in to the playoffs

Live Like A Champion!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: WEEK 1; DUBLIN JEROME AT LOGAN

Post by Raider6309 »

Tough week 1 test. DJ should win their part of the OCC

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

I know its early; but would love to know what DJ is "expected" to have back....

Live Like A Champion!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Here is the yappi thread on the 2016 OCC football season
http://yappi.com/forums/showthread.php? ... hlight=occ

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I know they graduated a really good QB from last year,but I can't find much else on them.I tried to submit a 2016 roster on here from Max Preps,but it won't go through.That was stunning that they beat Central last year.Central was loaded and was either number 1 in their region or close to it.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Early line Dublin Jerome by 21

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO MY PURPLE BUDDIES THERE IN LOGAN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Tough Week 1 selection by the Chiefs, too bad some of the other "bigger" schools in the area don't schedule like this right out of the gate.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

The schedule is going to be tough without question. After Jerome you have 3 straight on the road; a road trip to Jackson and a home game with DeSales late in the season. Athens and NY both at home will be tough as well.

Live Like A Champion!
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Jerome is my pick to win. However, it depends on if Logan can mount a ground game . Jerome probably won't win the Cardinal again this season. Best divisions are the Ohio and Central. Cardinal I'd rank as 3rd or 4th best. Word is, they should be decent on D and rebuilding on O. If Logan keeps it close, as I hope they do, if shouldn't stop Logan from what I see as a 6-4 record with a shot at 7-3. This game is too early for the young Chiefs to win, in my opinion. Like to be proven wrong and in the opener, anything CAN happen as thats the best time to catch a powerhouse before they get rolling in mid-season form. Mistakes beat the best of teams early.

Have gun, will travel
Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Spoke to Jerome's coach last night and he said and I quote "I would love to help you out but at this time we have competitions all over the place so I don't know if it would be worthwhile just yet. Last year was my first year at Jerome and one of the big things we have stressed is everything is earned so we've really deemphasized returning starters, all spots are up for grabs." So there you go. Should know more in August and I will share it then. Loganfootball.com will once again be doing games online all season long in 2016.

Live Like A Champion!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Sounds good

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

DJ should be up 20+ at half
Last edited by Raider6309 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ouch..... that sounds like a running clock

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

But DJ would kill every team in our area. Athens should beat Warren 70-0. Week 2 worries me since canal lost to Desales 27-22. DJ killed CW

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Anyone know much about Jerome yet? The Dispatch preview will be out next Thursday or Friday. Locos have you heard anything yet? I have an email in to their coach so I may know more this week.

Live Like A Champion!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Chiefs beat them in the past I do believe. Hope the Chiefs give-um all they want this time around. One good thing, they are coming to our house, but I bet it won't be an easy one.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Hate to say this but the first few games are going to be real tough for the young Chiefs! That being said look for Jerome to beat the Chiefs by at least 3-4 TD's

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

moonshine wrote:Hate to say this but the first few games are going to be real tough for the young Chiefs! That being said look for Jerome to beat the Chiefs by at least 3-4 TD's
Yep, not going to be an easy one by far. Chiefs better buckle down hard. We will soon see how the young Chiefs can handle a big game right out of the gate. Burke won't fall too hard though, imo.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Chiefs beat them in the past I do believe. Hope the Chiefs give-um all they want this time around. One good thing, they are coming to our house, but I bet it won't be an easy one.
Jerome with a bunch coming back off a team that won 6 of their last 7 and 5 in a row last year after starting 0-3 including a win vs playoff qualifier Westerville Central.

Live Like A Champion!

Return to “Football”