Playoffs #7 River Valley @ #2 Zane Trace

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Re: Playoffs #7 River Valley @ #2 Zane Trace

Post by Alexander hitman »

Was a good year for your Raiders that is for sure ....
Glad to see them do well...

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

RVRaiderFan wrote:I hated for this historic season to end for the Raiders, and more importantly I HATED for the greatest senior class in school history to have ended their Raider careers! What a group of 15 great young men! What a legacy they have left! You can mark my words, RV has turned the corner! They will NEVER, I repeat NEVER go back to what they were! This is just the first of MANY playoff appearances for the Raiders! I am so excited for the future!

GO RAIDERS!!
It would be interesting to see if this group amassed more wins then the group that graduated in '96 or in '97 total. They had the most single season wins ever, but the first two seasons they had 3 or 4 wins total right? Interesting to see which class had the most wins over a 4 year period. I think there are more playoff appearances to come for sure, but that region is going to get tougher I feel.

The Raiders will have rough seasons here and there like most programs, but never on a consistent basis like they have in the past.

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

I hope your right

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

BlizzardMan wrote:
RVRaiderFan wrote:I hated for this historic season to end for the Raiders, and more importantly I HATED for the greatest senior class in school history to have ended their Raider careers! What a group of 15 great young men! What a legacy they have left! You can mark my words, RV has turned the corner! They will NEVER, I repeat NEVER go back to what they were! This is just the first of MANY playoff appearances for the Raiders! I am so excited for the future!

GO RAIDERS!!
It would be interesting to see if this group amassed more wins then the group that graduated in '96 or in '97 total. They had the most single season wins ever, but the first two seasons they had 3 or 4 wins total right? Interesting to see which class had the most wins over a 4 year period. I think there are more playoff appearances to come for sure, but that region is going to get tougher I feel.

The Raiders will have rough seasons here and there like most programs, but never on a consistent basis like they have in the past.

BlizzardMan......the '96 seniors won 13 and the '97 seniors (thats me lol) won 13. This senior class won 15. Actually I believe the 2nd winningest class was actually 2 classes. '06 seniors and '98 seniors won 14.

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

RVRaiderFan wrote:
BlizzardMan wrote:

GO RAIDERS!!

BlizzardMan......the '96 seniors won 13 and the '97 seniors (thats me lol) won 13. This senior class won 15. Actually I believe the 2nd winningest class was actually 2 classes. '06 seniors and '98 seniors won 14.
Awesome info RVRaiderFan. Thanks. This class really picked it up when they were juniors and seniors. Really I guess those are the two years you really see how solid a group is. These past two seasons were the best consecutive seasons an RV team has ever put together. We were 5-5 in '02 and 6-4 in '03. Great job by these boys. I say watch out for the class of 2020. They should be a good group.
Forgot about '98. My sister graduated then. That was a great group who would have done so much more outside of the SEOAL.
My group in '05 won 13, which included an 0-10 record in '01.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Here you go BlizzardMan.

'16 seniors- 15 wins
'98 seniors- 14
'06 seniors- 14
'96 seniors- 13
'97 seniors- 13
'05 seniors- 13
'04 seniors- 11
'95 seniors- 10
'99 seniors- 10
'07 seniors- 10
'15 seniors- 10

All other classes (13 total) were 7 wins and under
That includes the '02 seniors who never won a game in their 4 years at RV.

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

RVRaiderFan wrote:Here you go BlizzardMan.

'16 seniors- 15 wins
'98 seniors- 14
'06 seniors- 14
'96 seniors- 13
'97 seniors- 13
'05 seniors- 13
'04 seniors- 11
'95 seniors- 10
'99 seniors- 10
'07 seniors- 10
'15 seniors- 10

All other classes (13 total) were 7 wins and under
That includes the '02 seniors who never won a game in their 4 years at RV.
I definitely think they are past that now. This stat really puts into perspective how bad RV's football history was. The right league, right coach, and right attitude at the present for the Raiders.

Return to “Football”